I can't believe this...

sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
edited July 2008 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i think there are a few other links floating around youtube. i found a good one but it dissappeared i think.
  • clark_kentclark_kent Posts: 166
    sj.brodie wrote:
    The lack of interest surrounding this video shocks me. 'Jack Johnson with Eddie Vedder -- Constellations -- Bonnaroo'....323 views?! And there were thousands of people in that crowd...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dVM6xrk9Ag

What are people listening to these days? fall out boy?

you say that last comment like jack johnson is somehow more interesting than fall out boy. he's not. that's why nobody wants to watch.
    "You've never been out of college, you don't know what it's like out there. I've worked in the private sector... they expect results." -Ray

Denny Crane!
  • clark_kent wrote:
    you say that last comment like jack johnson is somehow more interesting than fall out boy. he's not. that's why nobody wants to watch.

Eddie Vedder and Jack Johnson?

That's like putting a cheetah next to a sloth and seeing which one performs.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    it amazes me how Jack Johnson became SO popular and G. Love is still unknown in comparison. G. Love is WAAAAAAAY better and more interesting than Jack
  • i do love that song, but if it werent for Eddie showing up at his set at Bonnaroo, the whole crowd would have fallen asleep. that guy really needs to experiment with something different. Boooooooooooring
  • Jack Johnson and Fallout Boy both suck.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • MrSmith wrote:
    i do love that song, but if it werent for Eddie showing up at his set at Bonnaroo, the whole crowd would have fallen asleep. that guy really needs to experiment with something different. Boooooooooooring

Yep, the only reason I went to Jack Johnson was because I figured Eddie would get on stage at some point and I wanted to have the best spot possible for PJ.