The Rolling Stones

pearlposterfanpearlposterfan Posts: 102
edited November 2006 in Other Music
"The Greatest Rock-N-Roll Band on Earth"

Have you seen them?
When was your last show??
Favorite song???
What do you think of Keith Richards????

1st off, I should say I love the Stones. I have seen them a few times during there Bigger Bang, and they just keep getting better. I saw them at Dodger Stadium a couple nights ago, and before that in Idaho. Idaho was incredible (good seats, tiny inside venue) and LA also had some class (Paint it Black was incredible, Dead Flowers to boot).
I like the rare tunes: Connenction, Sway, Loving Cup, Jigsaw Puzzle(still haven't played it yet, drop the Leash), and such and they are addicting to see live.
Captian Keith is the man.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I saw them once last year in Pittsburgh (with another band opening for them ;) ). They do put on a good show, and I was glad to hear Sympathy for the Devil. And Wild Horses as a duet with another singer ;) . This was my only time to see them so I'm glad I got the opportunity at last. If it wasn't for the opening band I probably wouldn't have made the effort to go, but it was definitely worth it! A little too much bombast in the stage show for me maybe, but its the Stones, I guess they have the right to do whatever they want!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "The Greatest Rock-N-Roll Band on Earth"

Have you seen them?
    When was your last show??
    Favorite song???
    What do you think of Keith Richards????

1st off, I should say I love the Stones. I have seen them a few times during there Bigger Bang, and they just keep getting better. I saw them at Dodger Stadium a couple nights ago, and before that in Idaho. Idaho was incredible (good seats, tiny inside venue) and LA also had some class (Paint it Black was incredible, Dead Flowers to boot).
    I like the rare tunes: Connenction, Sway, Loving Cup, Jigsaw Puzzle(still haven't played it yet, drop the Leash), and such and they are addicting to see live.
    Captian Keith is the man.
    My buddy went to the LA show and his response was very reminisce of my reaction following see PJ at LA2 - he didn't want it to stop.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Have you seen them? Yes (DC 2002, Durham, NC 2005)
    When was your last show?? Duke University October 2005
    Favorite song??? Honky-Tonk Women
    What do you think of Keith Richards???? Shoulda laid off the drugs but still a great rhythm guitar player.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.