Sirius - Hair Nation

Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
edited August 2008 in Other Music
Today's guilty pleasure...and what memories...
I love to turn you on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Today's guilty pleasure...and what memories...
    hell yeah.

they play Tesla, GNR, Old Crue, La Guns, etc....

I called to cancel my Sirius a few weeks ago and they gave me 3 free months and a new radio:)
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • A few months back one of my buddies got a sirius hooked up and came to the house for a few brews one night. We ended sitting in his truck listening that shit until 4 a.m. rockin' out like a couple of 15 year old, mullet-wearing punks. Ahhh, the memories!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • brings me back to the days of concerts at Lake Compounce....(an amusement park that used to have a concert area and seems like Poison and many other hair bands played every other weekend)
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    brings me back to the days of concerts at Lake Compounce....(an amusement park that used to have a concert area and seems like Poison and many other hair bands played every other weekend)

oh man. i used to love that place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whitesnake, dlr, extreme...
    I love to turn you on
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    I don't have this station, but something tells me I'd play it 24/7 if I had it.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • oh man. i used to love that place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whitesnake, dlr, extreme...
    Pretty sure I went to every show they had.....Didn't DLR ride a blow up microphone around?

First time I saw AIC was at LC. I am pretty sure only a handful of us liked them at the time.

Edit: I also remember NOT seeing Guns N roses there
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Pretty sure I went to every show they had.....Didn't DLR ride a blow up microphone around?

First time I saw AIC was at LC. I am pretty sure only a handful of us liked them at the time.

Edit: I also remember NOT seeing Guns N roses there

dude i was right on the fence (behind the seated section) where dlr rode the mic. right passed me. too funny. i also remember steve miller selling that place out year after year. first concert ever was sting at lc...front row...wow that was a long time ago! :eek:
    tesla rules. period.
    I love to turn you on
  • dude i was right on the fence (behind the seated section) where dlr rode the mic. right passed me. too funny. i also remember steve miller selling that place out year after year. first concert ever was sting at lc...front row...wow that was a long time ago! :eek:
    tesla rules. period.
    no shit, I was on the fence in the middle in GA for DLR as well. I was also there for metallica and AIC (until megadeth came on and the fence came down)

My parents worked there for the free shows (dad-security and mom-usher) and I was front row for Aerosmith, Stevie Nicks, Faith No More, and Tesla .....good times!
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    Judas Priest is playing in Long Island this weekend. I'm seriously considering going. I saw them 3 years ago and they were still tremendous, despite the obvious aging.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    funny..cuz my pre-sets are stuff like Lithum and Left of Center, Stern..then Hairnation...oh an Buzzsaw. My rides to work rule.