Any Pearl Jam Parrotheads?

Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Just wondering if we had any coconut bra, grass skirt, beer, rum, and tequila phinatics here in the message pit. I know...it's a 180 degree difference from Pearl Jam's music, but that's why there's an 'Other Music' area. The concerts are a blast, albiet the setlists are almost the same year in and year out, but still a great time. The guy still knows how to throw a party.
I love to turn you on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    God, I hope not
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • cilcia wrote:
    Just wondering if we had any coconut bra, grass skirt, beer, rum, and tequila phinatics here in the message pit. I know...it's a 180 degree difference from Pearl Jam's music, but that's why there's an 'Other Music' area. The concerts are a blast, albiet the setlists are almost the same year in and year out, but still a great time. The guy still knows how to throw a party.

My 16 yr old nephew loves Buffett. I think I'm gonna get tickets for the Alpine Valley show and take him. I love being a uncle. :D
  • I love Buffett. I saw him live once 2 years ago great time...The vibe of the crowd is awesome.
    08-19-08 (Riverside Theater) Vedder(Solo) Milwaukee, WI
    07-02-11 (Orpheum Theatre) Vedder(Solo) Minneapolis, MN