the strokes

deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
edited April 2008 in Other Music
if anyone hasnt heard first impressions of earth you should listen that album and then take a nap i'll tell you later how it goes if possible
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'm not entirely sure what you meaan by that post, but I really like the Strokes. First Impressions is a brilliant album, and they're feckin brilliant live too.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • I'm not entirely sure what you meaan by that post, but I really like the Strokes. First Impressions is a brilliant album, and they're feckin brilliant live too.

Me neither but I know you love the Strokes too (deadnote) so I'll trust your good judgment.
  • drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    what have the strokes been up to...haven't heard from them in awhile. love to see them live.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • I got curious last night and went to their site and didn't see any news of an album or tour. So let's hope their working hard and focusing on putting something really brilliant out sometime soon. I would love to see them live again!
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I love The First Impressions of Earth, but was pretty disappointed when I saw them live. It was a festival setting so that could be why.
  • CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    I heard they were taking an extended break after the First Impression tours wrapped up. Hopefully it works for them, that was a few levels below their first two albums, hopefully they come back with something great in the next year or two.