computers at home are really fun
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    beans is my youngest daughter's fave too. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Sadly enough I am just listening to this for the 1st time...thought of this thread when that song came on. Good stuff on here. Why did I wait so long to listen? :o
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    to be honest, i regret buying that thing. that box set really made me realize how terrible nirvana really is. i mean i like it, but at the same time i think their music is absolute crap. and beans is without a doubt the most annoying piece of shit, poor excuse for a song, i have ever heard in my entire life. its like hearing nails on a chalkboard,while eating shit, touching a dick, smelling rotten eggs, and seeing george bush. lol its pretty bad.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    I like nirvana, but was dissapointed with the box set
    And when I tried to load into Itunes, no track names-sucks
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    I love this boxset, but i also think beans is a waste of space on the cd, brutal, i guess it was different the first time i listened.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I love Nirvana, but this is a waste to buy. There's barely any songs worth it on there. It was just a bunch of nothing put together for Courtney to make more money off of Kurt's coattails.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    tis surely not a collection for the casual fan. and beans is funny. no deep meaning attached. just a bit of silliness. certainly no more offensive than bugs.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    the only thing that saved this boxset is the dvd
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    tis surely not a collection for the casual fan. and beans is funny. no deep meaning attached. just a bit of silliness. certainly no more offensive than bugs.
    Beans, beans, beans
    Jessie had some beans
    He was happy, happy, happy
    And he ate some beans

Naked, naked, naked
    Sitting cross-legged
    Naked, naked, naked
    And he was happy, happy, happy
    And he ate some beans

Wine, wine, wine
    Jessie had some wine
    He was happy, happy, happy
    And he ate some wine

Beans, beans, beans
    Daddy ate some beans
    And he drank some wine
    And he was happy, happy, happy
    As he drank some beans

http://www.actionext.com/names_n/nirvana_lyrics/beans.html
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • JPS79JPS79 Posts: 148
    Opinion is by far the best thing on the whole box set and it's only a 2 min. song, I had it on a old bootleg and remember the lead in with the radio dj still to this day when I listen to the one on the box set.
    Seems the more you make
    equals the loneliness you get
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    JPS79 wrote:
    Opinion is by far the best thing on the whole box set and it's only a 2 min. song, I had it on a old bootleg and remember the lead in with the radio dj still to this day when I listen to the one on the box set.

Boy meets girl show, Kurt phoned up and decided to tell the dj he wanted to come and play some songs for him, awesome.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.