T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Friday

bump

playthesouth
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    abhi101cru wrote:
    Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South,play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South, Play The South
    Nice... :D

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    play the south already.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Good Morning Sunshine!

playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • I LIVE IN GEORGIA NOW.

ATL SAY WHAT?

PLAY THE SOUTH.

PLAY ATLANTA>
    FUCK. PLAY ATHENS

DUO WITH REM

PULL IN SOME BUCKS.

PLAY THE FUCKING SOUTH YOU FUCKING BAMA HATING BASTARDS!

:D

I love you guys!
    ;)
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
    SPALMA wrote:
    Good Morning Sunshine!

playthesouth
    No sunshine on the west coast.Ain't no sunshine when she gone.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'

PLAY THE FUCKING SOUTH YOU FUCKING BAMA HATING BASTARDS!
    Sometimes I really think that they do........:(

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    stoneg wrote:
    No sunshine on the west coast.Ain't no sunshine when she gone.

Ain't no sunshine when he's away...

It's dully bright here... cool enough to take a brisk walk or got to a concert...playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    went to a sea bean symposium tonight. Fun.

playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Bump Bump play the SOUTH!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    SPALMA wrote:
    Ain't no sunshine when he's away...

It's dully bright here... cool enough to take a brisk walk or got to a concert...playthesouth
    It's nicer today.Please play the south.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    Tommorrow is my Birthday.My wife gave me my birthday present a day early.Into the wild CD and T-shirt.What a cool wife I have.And play the south for my birthday boys.We share the same one.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    Tommorrow is my Birthday.My wife gave me my birthday present a day early.Into the wild CD and T-shirt.What a cool wife I have.And play the south for my birthday boys.We share the same one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, tomorrow. Enjoy the cd and YES you do have a cool wife.
    playthesouth

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    gabers wrote:
    Play the south. Please won't you play the south. You're tearing us apart. Please play the south. Won't you please? I'm being a good environmentalist and am not driving to an out of state venue to see you play. Won't you please play the south?! Play Texas. Play at Willie's Biodiesel Station. I'll go there. We'll drink Shiner Bock and smoke some weed. Please play the south.

Now how in the world could anyone pass up this invitation I mean come on. sooooo pj playing @ willies

..its nice in tejas in november....
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    stoneg wrote:
    Happy Birthday.......one day early. :D

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    36 minutes until Stoneg's birthday.

playthesouth

Happy Birthday stoneg!!!

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S
    Happy Birthday Stoneg!!!

playthesouth

PLAYTHESOUTH

PTS
    PTS
    PTS
    PTS

P
    l
    a
    y

t
    h
    e

S
    o
    u
    t
    h
    !
    !
    !

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S

P
    T
    S