***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Daily contributing bump and personal beggin's for some Southern love. PLAY THE SOUTH!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,846
    It would be so funny if they came back to the U.S. this year and didn't add any southern dates
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    It would be so funny if they came back to the U.S. this year and didn't add any southern dates

Yeah, that would be hilarious. :rolleyes:
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187

if that happens.....

mmmmm boy....

*raises five*

*pretends to wop across lips*
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    Brian
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    another goodnight... another tomorrow,

The South abides,
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    if that happens.....

mmmmm boy....

*raises five*

*pretends to wop across lips*

You're a feisty one aren't ya? I don't think I would say no with the threat of a "five across the lips"!

PLAY THE SOUTH
    while we're young
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    You're a feisty one aren't ya? I don't think I would say no with the threat of a "five across the lips"!

PLAY THE SOUTH
    while we're young

seriously....

id like to see them before my skin wrinkles....

THANK YOU VERY FN MUCH.....
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Thank you.....I had forgotten what being Classy was like..:rolleyes:

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    Good night bump for all pj fans in the South.

Play the freaking South...
    Early morning BUMP

PLAY THE SOUTH
    no, seriously
    Brian
    Two fer Tuesday

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    until new shit comes to light
    Brian
    End of Spring Break II...........the 8:00 a.m. class

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Play
    The
    South
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    tybird wrote:
    End of Spring Break II...........the 8:00 a.m. class

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Our's starts this week :)

the South abides,

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Godd Morning all. Maybe I will get my single today.That would be nice.Maybe JTR will tell us something.My word of the day is MAYBE.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    Play the South

Good Tuesday to all

Gonzales find yourself another country to be a part of

Play the south damnit.....
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    JTR wrote:
    OK.

I am back from the correct coast. Just landed here in Nashvegas minutes ago and have read the last 90 posts. WHEW! What a damn roller-coaster.

MY REPORT:

Back in December I reported the Europe Festivals (anyone remember that?) and got beat up about it. Several months before it was announced.

So many sources say "nothing but Lolla in 2007", but I have one source that still says "watch this". It's either a redneck getting ready to get hurt or the real deal.

We will see. I am back until April 1.

Questions???????????????

The question I guess would be, who is more reliable.
    I friend works for the Sound Advice Amphitheater in West Palm and according to the manager of events Pearl Jam hasnt booked anything there for this year.

I would assume that if your source (that one that sais will happen) has info on dates and venues its because they have been booked right?
    So either his information is wrong or they are not playing West Palm :(

Does your source have an idea when the 10C will be announcing dates if they really are going to happen?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    The question I guess would be, who is more reliable.
    I friend works for the Sound Advice Amphitheater in West Palm and according to the manager of events Pearl Jam hasnt booked anything there for this year.

I would assume that if your source (that one that sais will happen) has info on dates and venues its because they have been booked right?
    So either his information is wrong or they are not playing West Palm :(

Does your source have an idea when the 10C will be announcing dates if they really are going to happen?

"I've got questions dont know who i could even ask"
    "I've got questions dont know who i could even ask"

I wish they'd just say we are or not touring :(
    Sounds selfish I guess, but Im holding on to my vacation so that I dont get burned in case they do tour, but if my in laws rent the beach house this summer I wouldn't wanna miss a week of fun in the sun and then have no shows on 2007 :(

Decisions, decisions.... sigh!
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    I wish they'd just say we are or not touring :(
    Sounds selfish I guess, but Im holding on to my vacation so that I dont get burned in case they do tour, but if my in laws rent the beach house this summer I wouldn't wanna miss a week of fun in the sun and then have no shows on 2007 :(

Decisions, decisions.... sigh!

dont miss out on your sun and fun...

f pearl jam for the time being..... i guess its pretty apparent that they guys are poppin out puppies and stuff....

but your right they could say something. I personally, dont see any tour (at least in the summer months) they would have announced it well by now ....

so go have fun! Plan an alternate vacation. Im doin the same. At worst, theres always a way to change plans, and see the band somehow.

f pearl jam for the time being..... i guess its pretty apparent that they guys are poppin out puppies and stuff....

but your right they could say something. I personally, dont see any tour (at least in the summer months) they would have announced it well by now ....

so go have fun! Plan an alternate vacation. Im doin the same. At worst, theres always a way to change plans, and see the band somehow.

Yeah I guess i could always call in sick if they do play Florida and Georgia after all ....

Going to Wyoming with an aching in my heart.......

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    tybird wrote:
    Going to Wyoming with an aching in my heart.......

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

just wondering if you know this or not... but you have over 1900 posts in this thread alone. That is rather astonishing to me.

Nice work!
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
    JamilyMan wrote:
    just wondering if you know this or not... but you have over 1900 posts in this thread alone. That is rather astonishing to me.

Nice work!
    I don't keep count....every now and then someone makes mention of our numbers. I am just proud to serve with this crazy bunch of folks. :) They're the best!!!! :D Everybody take a bow......

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Hey Mrs Vedder78 can you make a PJ Fan meetup in Savannah ant the end of June?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    When they do play the south what do you think Eddie's first words will be when they come out? Maybe "You asked for it!"
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    When they do play the south what do you think Eddie's first words will be when they come out? Maybe "You asked for it!"
    "Hi........long time, no see..."

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~