dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    eddie vedder
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Chris Cornell's new one is dissapointing. A few good songs though. His other, Euphoria Morning is a must buy.
  • ANYthing but John Denver! :eek:

Get Eddie's album, it's excellent.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    +1 for the ITW soundtrack. And I'm not saying that just because it's Ed... if that were someone I'd never heard of I'd still think it was brilliant.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Eddie's album is excellent. I'd get that one.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • My older brother who doesn't care for Pearl Jam, works at Best Buy in Milwaukee and heard the album played over the speakers and loved it. Myself, also love the album. Go with Eddie
    "I'm a thief, and I dig it"
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    The majority is right, anything on that list but Eddie Vedder isnt worth a damn
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • PJ Harvey
  • soclosesoclose Posts: 628
    PJ Harvey

Into the Wild is nice, but it doesn't compare to Is This Desire? or To Bring You My Love.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,225
    From that list...Into The Wild.
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    the first two...carry on by chris cornell is pretty good. some of the songs are a little "sellout"-ish, but theres a good amount of great songs. his cover of billy jean is awesome.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Ed Vedder

you should also invest in "we dream of only blood or love" by Dax Riggs... :cool:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    ahhh you gotta get ITW soundtrack man. its a must. how could you not have it yet!!?!?

chris's last album was good. just good. some great songs. some flubs. some in between. HOWEVER, if you do not have euphoria morning you MUST buy that. that album is just one of the most brilliantly recorded pieces of music you will ever hear. don't even let me start talking about it. it brings you to another world!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Ditto for Euphoria Morning! i havent' heard his latest, but that album is a classic. get it! do NOT get colby callait, i had the misfortune of seeing her in concert. my ears are still bleeding from the trite lyrics and her high babyish voice. just my two cents...

oh, AND ed. duh.
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    eddie vedder. have listened to CC and Pj Harvey and Iinto The Wild is by far the best of those 3.
  • Uh yeah ITW, no brainer! Cornell's album is alright, has some good songs, although as others have said, I would take Euphoria Morning over Carry On any day of the week.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    1. Ed, into the wild
    2. Chris Cornell, euphoria morning
    3. PJ Harvey, is this desire ?
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm