edited February 2007 in Other Music
love the songs how bout you
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I like 'If it makes you happy', the rest I'm not so fussed about, but they are by no means bad.
  • zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    Her self-titled album (the one with If I Makes You Happy, A Change, etc) and The Globe Sessions are really good. I thought C'mon C'mon was so-so, and I haven't checked out her latest record.

She went to MU, where I went to school. She was in the homecoming parade one year, and I lined up to see her. She was waving to the crowd and throwing candy.
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • I actually like Sheryl Crow. She's a good ol' Kennett, Missouri girl.

PBW and I saw her at the Ryman last year and we really enjoyed the show. Her latest album had some quality tracks on it.

It may not be fashionable to like her, but I do.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Blue11Blue11 Posts: 200
    I like her as well Self titled and Globe Sessions are good albums, c'mon c'mon and wildflower aren't as good.
    Globe Sessions is definitely my favorite.

I've always wanted to see her live but haven't had the chance to.
    " All the stars in the sky, thought you were up in mine
    Still I wonder, I wonder......" "Black" tag 09-16-2005 Ottawa

Toronto 2003, Kitchener 2005, Montreal 2005, Ottawa 2005, Toronto II 2006, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Camden I 2008, Camden II 2008, Washington, D.C. 2008, Toronto 2009, Chicago I 2009, Columbus 2010, Noblesville, 2010
  • zircona1 wrote:
    She went to MU, where I went to school. She was in the homecoming parade one year, and I lined up to see her. She was waving to the crowd and throwing candy.

I went there too; graduated in December of 1998. I loved MU.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    A beautiful voice and woman inside and out. The last album wasn't the strongest it could have been. And "Strong Enough" is one the best love songs.
  • cutback wrote:
    The last album wasn't the strongest it could have been.

Really?...I thoroughly enjoyed the disc from start to finish. She played most of the tunes at the show I was at, so I imagine that helped.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org