sounds good to me
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Looks good to me :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • upina2001upina2001 Posts: 764
    my wife really likes her. Reminds me of Susan Tedeski, but she more soul to her.

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• larslars Posts: 524
    Looks good to me :p
    Yeah, she´s nice
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    on Letterman last night.

good performance.

From her brand new CD, "Introducing Joss Stone," Joss Stone performed the exciting "Tell Me 'bout It." I enjoyed it. Dave enjoyed it. Great sound. Dave gives Joss a big hug.

Before saying goodnight, Dave reads from a blue card he received during the final commercial break: "My apologies to Bernie Mac. He's the only guest I didn't grope tonight."
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • KellerKeller Posts: 177
    Joss Stone has been subjected to a shocking attack by top music producer Dallas Austin, whose accused her of “f***ing for tracks”.

In a new interview with Rowdy.tv posted on Youtube, Austin – who has worked with Pink, Madonna and Michael Jackson – claims the soul singer had sexual relationships with her collaborators to get attention and preferential treatment.

He says in the clip – mentioning musician Novel and producer Raphael Saadiq, who both worked on her new album, “It's not my problem that she was f***ed Novel and then she f***ed Saadiq. You go in the studio and girls like Joss are just trying to get as much attention as they can from producers.

heres the story: http://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=29397
    "Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
  • KellerKeller Posts: 177
    i sure can play producer for a day
    "Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
  • Keller wrote:
    i sure can play producer for a day

Wouldn't you worry about her finding your credentials a bit lacking? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Wouldn't you worry about her finding your credentials a bit lacking? :D

Buh-zing.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    maybe she wanted to have sex
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Who cares about stupid gossip. If it was a guy no one would have said a thing, whether it was true or not. She's got a gorgeous voice and has already had a couple CDs - this isn't her first. She does a nice cover of Fell in Love with a Boy (Girl, in original White Stripes version).
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008