alice in chains

deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
edited July 2007 in Other Music
wow i love the brilliance of this band they really know how to show you how they feal about therye innermost sadness

do ya know the board
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    do I know what board?

but yes, I love AIC. I'd have to say they are probably the only band that put on a show better than PJ, and that was with the new replacement singer. Cantrell is one of the most underrated guitarists/songwriters ever.
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    MLC2006 wrote:
    do I know what board?

but yes, I love AIC. I'd have to say they are probably the only band that put on a show better than PJ, and that was with the new replacement singer. Cantrell is one of the most underrated guitarists/songwriters ever.
    I saw them in 93 with Layne. Awesome, show, turned me into a concert and rock junkie. I've been to 90 concerts and seen around 300 bands, they'd be in the top 5, but not better than PJ..IMO!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    dirtyT wrote:
    I saw them in 93 with Layne. Awesome, show, turned me into a concert and rock junkie. I've been to 90 concerts and seen around 300 bands, they'd be in the top 5, but not better than PJ..IMO!

I've seen AIC once, last year with the new singer. and I've seen PJ 3 times. the AIC show was better than all the PJ shows. Dinosaur Jr, in their heyday, is another band that could give PJ a run for their money live. I've been to around 50 shows, AIC and D Jr are the only 2 I've seen that could give PJ a serious run.
  • PearlStripesPearlStripes Posts: 267
    Love PJ, that said...
    The White Stripes are f*cking awesome live!