the twang

biffy clyrobiffy clyro Posts: 148
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Great song from Britain's best new band the twang,for all you daft yanks that think nine inch nails are rock n roll...this is the real fuckin' deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSzghSq8Ss
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    they suck NME's cock
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    They sound like they're about 15 years too late.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Only heard two songs and didnt like either of them. Heard loads about them as well but they werent for me at all.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Who said anything about NIN being rock and roll? Or better yetb why would them being rock and roll or not make a difference as long as the music is good?
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Yawn.........another shit new band that sounds just like the rest of them. Nobody gives a damn besides you silly NME reading Brits, whether NIN are considered rock or not.....they are still making way better music than The Twang, Arctic Monkeys, or The Fratellis.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Unfortunately saw them live Monday night supporting James...they were dreadful, dull music and two vocalists as bad as each other making a sound something like the Beastie Boys 15 years too late.
    One day the world will be ready for you
    and wonder how they didn't see it...E
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I liked their last single. Looking forward to move from them
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Yawn.........another shit new band that sounds just like the rest of them. Nobody gives a damn besides you silly NME reading Brits, whether NIN are considered rock or not.....they are still making way better music than The Twang, Arctic Monkeys, or The Fratellis.

Don't associate all British people with NME. Please! I would sooner tear my eyes out than read that crap.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    audiodave wrote:
    Don't associate all British people with NME. Please! I would sooner tear my eyes out than read that crap.

I know, NME can fuck off, as can anyone who generalises us as silly NME reading Brits!! lol
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    NIN stink.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    I heard their second single on the radio on the way home today.

It is quite possibly one of the worst things I've heard. Ever.

It just sounds like they went down to a job centre in the north somewhere, picked up a couple of neanderthals, stuck them in a recording studio and said "Okay, on 3....Shout as much as you can"
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018