My chemical romance

Comments

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Shut the fuck up. Nobody here cares about your second grade hatred of band. Start a fucking blog.

To say that they are better than Pearl Jam just makes you a complete idiot though, that is all.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • To say that they are better than Pearl Jam just makes you a complete idiot though, that is all.
    My post stated that the Black Parade was better than Pearl Jam. It's no contest for me that the Black Parade is a better album than Pearl Jam's self titled.

I also prefer MCR over Pearl Jam, even though they only have three albums out I listen to them much more than Pearl Jam, so what?

Your ridiculous fanboy attitude makes you look like a complete tool.

"zomg nobody c4n lyke My Chemical Romance 0ver peral jam if they do they prolly retarded and lyke men lolz."
    My post stated that the Black Parade was better than Pearl Jam. It's no contest for me that the Black Parade is a better album than Pearl Jam's self titled.

I also prefer MCR over Pearl Jam, even though they only have three albums out I listen to them much more than Pearl Jam, so what?

Your ridiculous fanboy attitude makes you look like a complete tool.

"zomg nobody c4n lyke My Chemical Romance 0ver peral jam if they do they prolly retarded and lyke men lolz."

They should have a law against people like you listening to music
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• biffy clyrobiffy clyro Posts: 148
    They should have a law against people like you listening to music

If that law was passed they d give you the chair
  • They should have a law against people like you listening to music
    Wow, that hurts. Who are they? The elite group of people with such impeccable taste in music that they listen to audioslave and velvet revolver? I think they're too busy drinking and shooting up to be bothered with such urgent matters.
    Wow, that hurts. Who are they? The elite group of people with such impeccable taste in music that they listen to audioslave and velvet revolver? I think they're too busy drinking and shooting up to be bothered with such urgent matters.

Looks like your boyfriend is on to come save you, I will leave you lovebirds alone in this thread, I have said enough and its pointless to argue with somebody that has little to no aesthetic taste whatsoever.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• Looks like your boyfriend is on to come save you, I will leave you lovebirds alone in this thread, I have said enough and its pointless to argue with somebody that has little to no aesthetic taste whatsoever.
    I take it you never argue with yourself then, amirite?
    Looks like your boyfriend is on to come save you, I will leave you lovebirds alone in this thread, I have said enough and its pointless to argue with somebody that has little to no aesthetic taste whatsoever.

Listen to this clown,a nobody that thinks he's someone because of the music he likes.you like oasis n the vines you are a fuckin clown
  • Listen to this clown,a nobody that thinks he's someone because of the music he likes.you like oasis n the vines you are a fuckin clown
    This guy did the same shit when I started a My Chemical Romance thread a few weeks ago.

Oasis, nobody gives a shit about your opinion, we already know you don't like the band. Stop trolling.
    This guy did the same shit when I started a My Chemical Romance thread a few weeks ago.

Oasis, nobody gives a shit about your opinion, we already know you don't like the band. Stop trolling.

He's like the gotoguy for the rats on here when the need back up on what is "decent" music,just look at that slebbering cow catefrances.
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Just for the record...

Gerard Way = Billy Corgan wannabe...

The guy is even saying he has cancer now just so he has another excuse to shave his head!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Just for the record...

Gerard Way = Billy Corgan wannabe...

The guy is even saying he has cancer now just so he has another excuse to shave his head!
    Umm no. The Black Parade was a concept album about a cancer patient, he never said he had cancer.

And he never shaved his head completely it was cut short and bleached.

:/ wow.
  • He's like the gotoguy for the rats on here when the need back up on what is "decent" music,just look at that slebbering cow catefrances.

What the fuck? Catefrances is, from what I can tell, one of the nicest people on this board. You, sir, are acting like a complete jackass, and not just in this thread.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    Umm no. The Black Parade was a concept album about a cancer patient, he never said he had cancer.

And he never shaved his head completely it was cut short and bleached.

:/ wow.

I have a friend whose cousin is a big MCR fan and according to my friend, her cousins started crying when she found out Gerard had cancer...

Hell Billy even made a joke that he brought the Pumpkins back together bc of his son who was Gerard Way...lol...

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    What the fuck? Catefrances is, from what I can tell, one of the nicest people on this board. You, sir, are acting like a complete jackass, and not just in this thread.

Fuck her and fuck you too.
  • I have a friend whose cousin is a big MCR fan and according to my friend, her cousins started crying when she found out Gerard had cancer...

Hell Billy even made a joke that he brought the Pumpkins back together bc of his son who was Gerard Way...lol...
    He doesn't have cancer, the girl is just retarded.

I'm pretty sure Billy and Gerard are friends, the two bands were on each other's top 8 at one point.
  • Fuck her and fuck you too.

That's nice, that's real nice.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    That's nice, that's real nice.

nice guys finish last,i learned that the hard way,so expect me to be the biggest asshole to you assholes till i get banned,which these pansies will do.

ps...fuck you
  • nice guys finish last,i learned that the hard way,so expect me to be the biggest asshole to you assholes till i get banned,which these pansies will do.

ps...fuck you

Hooray! He swore at me again.
  • Biffy, please come to RM when you're done with this place.
    He doesn't have cancer, the girl is just retarded.

I'm pretty sure Billy and Gerard are friends, the two bands were on each other's top 8 at one point.

I heard that last year MCR invited Corgan to one of their shows and Gerard said in an interview that he was upset that he didn't hear from Billy and that he didn't show up...

I wonder why...

I later hear Corgan give a speech on a solo tour about how he's sick of today's rock artists bc they're a bunch of "fake bands making fake fuckin' music."

Jimmy: Hey Billy got this in the mail today <hands invitation to Billy>
    Billy: <reads message> Shit, we gotta get Zeitgeist out quick and put rock n' roll back on the map!

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    Biffy, please come to RM when you're done with this place.

sure,ill pop in soon.
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    wow never seen this guy post on any other thread but from the looks of this one he seems like the biggest asshole on the board...
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
    I heard that last year MCR invited Corgan to one of their shows and Gerard said in an interview that he was upset that he didn't hear from Billy and that he didn't show up...

I wonder why...

I later hear Corgan give a speech on a solo tour about how he's sick of today's rock artists bc they're a bunch of "fake bands making fake fuckin' music."

Billy: <reads message> Shit, we gotta get Zeitgeist out quick and put rock n' roll back on the map!

Corgan is a slut for $$$$
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Fuck her and fuck you too.

LMFAO!!!
    you actually have to have a dick, not just be one to fuck me or to even fuck with me. :D:p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    seanw1010 wrote:
    wow never seen this guy post on any other thread but from the looks of this one he seems like the biggest asshole on the board...

thanks for the compliment:)
    Corgan is a slut for $$$$

I don't blame him for wanting Zeitgeist to sell...good music needs to be heard and he's gonna make sure his music is heard.

<Listens to Tarantula and hopes that it brings death to emo>

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
  • I heard that last year MCR invited Corgan to one of their shows and Gerard said in an interview that he was upset that he didn't hear from Billy and that he didn't show up...

I wonder why...

Just because you don't like MCR doesn't mean Billy Corgan aimed that statement towards them. There are a thousand crap bands today making bullshit music *velvetrevolver*
  • <Listens to Tarantula and hopes that it brings death to emo>
    This is a pretty retarded statement you've made here.
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    thanks for the compliment:)
    wow i guess you are pretty dumb as well...
    or you may just be one of those people that pretend nothing bothers them in order to be "cool"
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go