New Kings of Leon album is incredible!

guitar_daveyguitar_davey Posts: 111
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Anybody here heard the new Kings of Leon album, Because of the Times?

Being very excited about this album, I could not resist when a friend shared it with me the other day. Rest assured that I will be buying this brilliant, brilliant album on April 3!

Has anybody else here heard this album? Thoughts?

Dave
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    It's very good.

Very grown-up and very good. I can't say enough how pleased I am that they didn't simply make a replica of Aha Shake or Manhood. When I first heard "On Call" some weeks ago my first thought was "where the f*ck did that song come from?" ....and I'm in love with the beautiful "Arizona".

And I'll be buying the album come April as well.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • dharma69 wrote:
    It's very good.

Very grown-up and very good. I can't say enough how pleased I am that they didn't simply make a replica of Aha Shake or Manhood. When I first heard "On Call" some weeks ago my first thought was "where the f*ck did that song come from?" ....and I'm in love with the beautiful "Arizona".

And I'll be buying the album come April as well.

That's the thing with this album...I would never have dreamt they'd make THIS album, but upon repeated listens, it just makes so much sense! This is a rock 'n' roll band that people need to be paying attention to, and as a fan since the first EP, my opinion is that this is their masterpiece...

Dave