Candlebox

One Became FiveOne Became Five Posts: 269
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Candlebox will be playing near me in July. Has anyone seen them recently? Not sure what to expect?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I DO remember Candlebox! But very vaguely. I only saw one song on Mtv, one of the characters in the video reminded me of my good girlfriend Jami Bradshaw from Maui. They are sort-of, Nickelback meets Creed, but even way better! You should enjoy.
    Rachel
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    I DO remember Candlebox! But very vaguely. I only saw one song on Mtv, one of the characters in the video reminded me of my good girlfriend Jami Bradshaw from Maui. They are sort-of, Nickelback meets Creed, but even way better! You should enjoy.
    Rachel

I think you shouldn't have explaind what Candlebox is like...One Became Five was curious how they sound live nowadays!
    LOL

I would go if I were you - I love all their albums!!!!!!!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    I saw them recently and wasn't too impressed. Good band, disappointing show, IMO.
  • Odin wrote:
    I saw them recently and wasn't too impressed. Good band, disappointing show, IMO.

That was my concern. Thanks for the reply.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    That was my concern. Thanks for the reply.

Aw fuck it, spend $20 and go see them. Lord knows they could probably use the money. I consider them to be on the of more underrated bands of the 90's. Most people kind of wrote them off after "Far Behind" as being grunge lite. The second album Lucy rocked out. I think any grunge fan should give it a listern.
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    i saw em last summer at a shitty venue and was actually pleasantly surprised with their performance. consideirng it was only like $10 or $15 it was worth it. they played for a good 2 hours and mixed it up really well with their old and 'newer' stuff. this is coming fron a fairly picky music fan btw.