Options

Saw coheed and cambria last night...

guitarPJmikeguitarPJmike Posts: 12
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Awsome show... i felt old considering im 24 and most people there were late teens. small venue, GA addmission, a few feet from the stage, the band sounded amazing, and they are good musicians. i recomend it. Made me remmember what shows were like when i was in high school crowd surfing to bands that were around then (of pearl jam for that matter)

good times, tallented band...

on the downside this band called avenged sevenfold opened. They seem like they have there shit together as far as the band goes, but it seemed kinda fake, and i really wasent into the music.
First.. 10/2/96

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Awsome show... i felt old considering im 24 and most people there were late teens. small venue, GA addmission, a few feet from the stage, the band sounded amazing, and they are good musicians. i recomend it. Made me remmember what shows were like when i was in high school crowd surfing to bands that were around then (of pearl jam for that matter)

good times, tallented band...

on the downside this band called avenged sevenfold opened. They seem like they have there shit together as far as the band goes, but it seemed kinda fake, and i really wasent into the music.

Jesus christ! Iam suprised they didn't open

Coheed are the worst band ever. come on! you listen to pj for christs sake!
  • Options
    hey i never said they were pearl jam. belive you me, i put newer young bands on a totally different scale and rating system than ones like pearl jam
    First.. 10/2/96

• Options
    hey i never said they were pearl jam. belive you me, i put newer young bands on a totally different scale and rating system than ones like pearl jam

i like coheed alot, i think they have a really unique sound and alot better than most of the current shit out there. i agree with you , everyone has there own tastes in music. i like pj too, doesthat mean i have to like all of the horrible neogrunge bands out now like nickelback and shinedown, because they have agrunge sound. NO!
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    I'm going to there show Saturday in NY. There new cd I highly recommend.
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2
  • Options
    I heard 2 songs by them. My friend listens to them I think too. I am listening too some songs now and am in no way am impressed. This is embarrising for me to listen to!

Anyway the reason I was checking them out was when I was looking for the ROlling Stone with Eddie on the cover I saw a magazine that called them the new Led Zeppelin! WTF!? No way are they the new Zeppelin......shouldn't even compare the two!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    i hope you are all talking about a different coheed and cambria.
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...