Does anyone have information on this band?

SpinbrettSpinbrett Posts: 251
edited January 2008 in Other Music
Anything current at all about the cranberries? I listened to them along with pearl jam all through the 90's. I know Deloras had a baby and got married, but is there any news of them ever playing again. touring etc? I cant seem to find anything on the web except old information. They were a band that no owrds can express at how magical they were. I would pay anything to see them again in concert. anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Spinbrett wrote:
    Anything current at all about the cranberries? I listened to them along with pearl jam all through the 90's. I know Deloras had a baby and got married, but is there any news of them ever playing again. touring etc? I cant seem to find anything on the web except old information. They were a band that no owrds can express at how magical they were. I would pay anything to see them again in concert. anyone?
    Read an article awhile back that said Delores may at some point record a solo record and that she is also willing to leave the door open for a cranberries reunion. The main reason for the split I believe from reading the article was that Delores had a nervous breakdown and just had to take a backseat to the music biz for her health and well being. The article surfaced about 6-9 months ago I believe.

I saw them back in 95 with Toad the wet sprocket.... It was an amazing show.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • from what i am finding, they have all been pursuing solo projects since 2003.

Dolores just released a solo album in 2007. might be worth checking out if you're into her

http://www.myspace.com/doloresoriordan
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB