Now I know why people go mad...

SpinbrettSpinbrett Posts: 251
edited December 2007 in Other Music
If I hear that stupid song "Soldja Boy" one more time.....I'm gonna scream till my head blows up...The guy who raps that, can't even complete a sentence.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    I can honestly say that I've never heard it. I haven't heard ANYTHING that's on regular radio/MTV/Vh1/MuchMusic in probably about a year. If I stumble across something, it's usually because someone tells me about it, or I've read about it and will look for it on youtube. :)
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    oh yea...i cant even say the song blows, its not even a song, you cant critcize it...its just that terrible. but by far the worst song ive heard so far is that new single from that guy "pitbull" he is a waste.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • normally i wouldnt say anything but i feel strongly about this subject. i cant stand most of mainstream rap nowadays it's just horrible. the best rap was in the 90s. so over-commercialized now it makes me sick.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Super man that hoe!!!!

Souja boy I tell ya...

Haha I'm I college so of course I've heard the song, its ok, but yeah its been blasted all over the place, gettin old. And its offensive, but yeah, most mainstream rap is.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • dude i love that osng!
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Spinbrett wrote:
    If I hear that stupid song "Soldja Boy" one more time.....I'm gonna scream till my head blows up...The guy who raps that, can't even complete a sentence.
    you're just mad you cant do the dance...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • relax....it's a fun little hip-hop dance song...I kinda like the Travis Barker mix of it.
    "It's all happening"
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    thank fuck i never heard this song :)
  • Yeah, he's the new Hammer...or Tone Loc...or Young MC. Where will he be in a year? Making up a new dance to put on Youtube.
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    This is why I dont listen to the radio!
    My lips are shaking.......
  • I like it, mainly 'cos it has a fun dance.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Spinbrett wrote:
    Where the hell are you hearing it? And why are you listening to it if its that bad???

I've never heard it.
  • I just heard the song on the radio again(unfortunately) Then I came home listened to The Chronic by Dr Dre it has proved to me Hip Hop used to be good but not so much anymore.
  • Where the hell are you hearing it? And why are you listening to it if its that bad???

I've never heard it.

Around my parts its unavoidable... They make us do the dance in gym... they play it on the school announcements... everyone sings it... its on the radio... I hate it, I HATE IT ,II HAAAAAATTTTEEEEE IIIITTTTT!
  • normally i wouldnt say anything but i feel strongly about this subject. i cant stand most of mainstream rap nowadays it's just horrible. the best rap was in the 90s. so over-commercialized now it makes me sick.

the best rap is the non-existent kind
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    An awful song. Songs like these seem to show just how dumb our country is. This parody of it is quite clever though and fits so well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcmKW03TO0Y
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson