white stripes forum

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited April 2007 in Other Music
i cant find it on the site! is there one?
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i cant find it on the site! is there one?

Nope, i think the largest forum for the stripes is over at http://www.whitestripes.net
    "The Little Room". Kinda wierd that they don't have one on the home page though.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Wow, while glancing at that sight, i saw that they're already recording another raconteurs album!! That might be old news already but its news to me :D Can't wait for that one too!
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

• yep, the little room is the "official" stripes board
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Wow, while glancing at that sight, i saw that they're already recording another raconteurs album!! That might be old news already but its news to me :D Can't wait for that one too!

You're kidding! Another RACONTEURS album?! Didn't he finish Icky Thump like yesterday? Good news!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • JaneNY wrote:
    You're kidding! Another RACONTEURS album?! Didn't he finish Icky Thump like yesterday? Good news!

Thank God that he probably has ADD :D

"She fell funny"

• JaneNY wrote:

they had 25 songs recorded for the last raconteurs album, so i would expect it to be out more sooner than later.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    they had 25 songs recorded for the last raconteurs album, so i would expect it to be out more sooner than later.

it wonr be out this year is what i've read, and that makes sense as then Jack would have conflicting interests... White Stripes are also gonna be touring in "the fall" and so i dont think JW could promote a new Raconteurs album whilst he was already touring

he's phenomenal though... so productive.. perhaps PJ should take note ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i like those forums... you can have avatars and shit like that... not like this forum... but that must be for some reason or other!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.