Eat Me, Drink Me

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited May 2007 in Other Music
How good is the new Marilyn Manson album????? i cant believe i love it so much as ive never listened to a full album of his other stuff as i always though he was some kind of satan freak and was too heavy for me, the new album seems to be a lot more mellow and is absolutely amazing, i love it!!! steal this record today.

thoughts?????
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    just heard the lead single the Heart Shaped Glasses song. Whats your take on him dating a 20 year old actress? And evidently the video for it, directed by Titanic mastermind James Cameron features the couple in the heat of the moment so to speak.

I am a big fan of his previous work but it seems like he has lost his edge somewhat.
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    a 20 yr old actress hey??? good on him, he does alright considering what he looks like doesnt he? like i say ive never really listened to his other albums as i was a bit scared but took a chance on this one and love it, it might be more mellow than his previous stuff but it still rocks pretty hard for me!

and if ya read reviews of this one it says he is more reflective than just plain angry on this new album. just get it!!!
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I haven't listened to the new album yet.
    But I love a few of their albums (the last 3 or 4 ones).
    If you like Manson's "popular" side, you should listen to "Mechanical Animals".
    This album is really good. The one that followed was a bit more metal, less popular, but was very good also. I like less the abums before Mechnacial animals.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Julien wrote:
    I haven't listened to the new album yet.
    But I love a few of their albums (the last 3 or 4 ones).
    If you like Manson's "popular" side, you should listen to "Mechanical Animals".
    This album is really good. The one that followed was a bit more metal, less popular, but was very good also. I like less the abums before Mechnacial animals.

i'll check it out, cheers
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    Its fuckin amazing, its so different, he said this album defines him more then any other. Evidence is my fav song
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D