Options

Anyone catch AIC on VH1?

jsnleejsnlee Posts: 11
edited May 2006 in Other Music
I just got done watching the Alice In Chains part of the Heart tribute.... Damn I have missed those guys. They sounded soooooo tight!!! ANyone else catch the show? THe new singer..... I need time to get used to him, but the band was incredible.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeadermanDeaderman Posts: 49
    Not new.....guest singing....I don't like Duvall but i'll take him over Anselmo...
    Power without Perception is virtually useless and therefore of no true value
  • Options
    If the guy who sang "Would" is the new singer then...

I appreciate that he was singing his heart out, but I don't think he's a good choice to cover Layne's vocals.
  • Options
    ryantremorryantremor Posts: 28
    Is this ever airing on the regular vh1 or will it only air on vh1 classic?
    I caught a flash of flash of your smile through the fog of a dream, I'll have a hell of a time I clearly see, I can't be by your side, see you when I sleep.
    - Jerry Cantrell "Gone"
  • Options
    TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    shit... I coudn't watch it cause I was at Irving Plaza... which song did Phil Anselmo sing with them?
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    Towerman wrote:
    shit... I coudn't watch it cause I was at Irving Plaza... which song did Phil Anselmo sing with them?

phil sang "would?", which included duff mckagan on bass...i preferred him over their new singer
    San Francisco, CA 05/15/92 07/16/06
    Mountain View, CA 07/18/92 10/02/94 10/31/00 06/01/03 10/26/03
    San Jose, CA 10/30/93 11/04/95
    Sacramento,CA 07/16/98
    Knoxville, TN 09/06/98
    Oakland, CA 11/26/13  05/12/22
    Seattle, WA 08/10/18

• Options
    phil sang "would?", which included duff mckagan on bass...i preferred him over their new singer

I didn't like either singer.