Missing lyrics

AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Hey, I'm trying to write up the lyrics to this track because it's not available anywhere online. I've got most of it, but I have a history of mishearing lyrics. If someone has some spare time to help, it's a cool track too.

Here is the track: Optimus Rhyme - Dermato Fibro Sarcoma Protuberance

Here are the lyrics I have:
Well all I got is my tongue and it's <something> two lungs, skeletal system, plus muscle tissue and I'm done
I'm through, I'm finished feeding frivilous thougts to my overtaxed central nervous system stretched heart
tighter than a tiger's tooth, <something>, holler(?) from a foreign land, <?> a case, a case of ammunition and litigational research, search again, but friend I just can't be hurt, you can wreck my spirit and kill my soul, but then I'll check my spirit it's still my soul, and when I pick it up you better go go.

cause you never know when your gonna come in contact with a rapper,
who can't afford to keep the crapper, stocked with white paper,
ain't talking about that yellow paper, red paper, green paper, all the same paper, people put your fucking brain in the mix, just asking for about 5 minutes, to hit you with the beatbox shit, but I'm only flesh and blood, and bones and balls and skin and hair and white cell waterfalls, yea this invaders a nuisance, dermato fibro sarcoma protuberance

man fuck it, I'm paying this dude to cut it, and I hope he cuts deep cause I got phat scars to beat, just a needle in the back(?), it's back to business, nine to five service, sacrifice

Whitness this, whitness that, an MC who's not afraid to spit back
Whitness this, whitness that, an MC who lays it down man, just like that

well i been waiting a long time, just to get this off my mind, rhymes stuck in my throat, like <?> <?> seven nine, but I knew there was ways to intertwine, imbibe my body with the best lines, cut from the script of good times, take it as a sign like an artist, times change, now the softest MCs hardest, oh me, Da AHP, <?> regardless, <?> flows <?>

Say that bitch, after your flows and your switch, confessions, bringing your confession with your greaselock(?) shit, I just can't compete with this, don't even see this, try to beat this, well stop tryin'

20 hail marys and a splash of holy water won't save you from the eastlake stalkin' firestarter, it's hard to, admit the way I flow, this bothers ya, lodges in ya, you try to grab it but it dodges ya, you rappers fill your flows with hodgepodge, spice it up with sewage, rhymes so old you need embalming fluids...
Missing a few lyrics here
...fucking mile high piles of MCs commiting suicide, of course your a little bit illigitimate significantly inferiority failed fools who fail to whitness this
I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire