Options

Supergrass

pjsuperjacketpjsuperjacket Posts: 2
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Just wondering if anyone saw the amazing show at the Showbox last weekend, Supergrass w/ Pilotdrift. I was just really anxious to recreate the show for my friends, and kind of rocked right through the setlist. Anyone know where I could find it or what it was? I tried the official sites, but nothing was up yet. Just a shot it the dark. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i saw them open for pj in 2000 and now they are coming to vancouver i may check them out....hey?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    Go see them whatever you do. Maybe it was the showbox, but Gaz's voice was incredible, and they play a lot more songs that when they opened for PJ. Also, check out Pilotdrift, their opening band (I think still) Very similar to Supergrass, but also very good I thought. But Supergrass was one of the best shows I've seen and i've seen PJ 26 times, and would put this behind only the Gorge show and maybe Seattle II 2000 but that's it, so make sure you go see them and enjoy!
  • Options
    clayton12clayton12 Athens, GA Posts: 326
    I saw them in Atlanta two weeks ago and it was awesome. They are so much fun live. Check out stangeones.com or children of the monkeybasket.com for setlists.
  • Options
    Love Supergrass and want to see them again.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Love Supergrass and want to see them again.

dude, you're from my town!

ive never seen supergrass live. but i used to like them a lot.
  • Options
    dude, you're from my town!

ive never seen supergrass live. but i used to like them a lot.

Indeed I am, I don't have 14,000 + posts here, but been on for ever. Every once in a while I get the, "Hey your from toledo".

Hopefully after tomorrows news, I can make the major tour plans.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    nice to see them mentioned on the board. they are great, though i have never seen them live.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i am on a supergrass kick, i don't know why, except they are awesome. for as much as oasis is mentioned on this board i think supergrass sometimes surpasses. i like life on other planets. thats the last one i bought... i now need to get road to rouen after hearing snippets.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~