Options

Bender

PearlJam134PearlJam134 Posts: 66
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Bender was a band that started up in 2000 that was like grunge, but also had much deeper stuff to it. They had good musician ship, but never really caught any attention I don't think. At least, not as much as they deserve. If we could support them, maybe we could bring a band back that has some grunge quality that is lacking from our society... Just a thought.

You can check out some of their stuff at:
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/mus ... itlist.htm

I suggest:
Body & Soul
Dig it Boy
Angel Dust
Breathe Again
Isolate
PearlJam134.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    woah! a bender fan! i didnt know there even were any of those besides me.

i hunted down their cd (jehovah's hitlist) a few months ago and honestly havent listened to it very much..but was in love with the song isolate for months so i figured i should support the band. if you want a greattt rocker find isolate somehow. i'll send it to you even because everyone deserves to hear it.. it's amazing.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    r1vers wrote:
    i hunted down their cd (jehovah's hitlist) a few months ago and honestly havent listened to it very much..
    a buddy of mine burned this disc for me years ago. may have to give it a listen. I don't remember anything from it.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    bender is also a beer drinking robot.
  • Options
    r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    haha yeah a very funny robot indeed.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep