Tool

PearlJam134PearlJam134 Posts: 66
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Got tickets for philly... should be a good show, who else is going?
PearlJam134.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KricketKricket Posts: 707
    I just got tix for the Toronto show but not great ones...sec 405 rowD. Anyone get good ones for the Amphitheatre???

I managed to have good seats for the last tour at The Fox Theatre in Detroit but didn't have good luck this mourning. I kept on trying but only lawn were coming up after my first try...at least I got tix...hope it doesn't rain!
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I was gonna get tickets to Toronto, but woke up late. I'm not worried, tickets are on the pricey side, plus I have tickets to too many other shows in Sept.

Enjoy the show!
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I was gonna get tickets to Toronto, but woke up late. I'm not worried, tickets are on the pricey side, plus I have tickets to too many other shows in Sept.

Enjoy the show!

What other shows are you going to?
    Kricket wrote:
    What other shows are you going to?

I just saw your signature - I'm seeing Roger Waters too - awesome!

Going to the Gorge for 3 days to see DMB, Vfest of course, and The Who in London

I don't have tickets yet, but I would love to see Mars Volta
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    i saw them when they released lateralus. what a boring show. maybe they are doing things different this tour, but get ready to watch 4 guys play like they are in the studio. the screens werent that bad but i went to see the band not music videos.
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I just saw your signature - I'm seeing Roger Waters too - awesome!

Going to the Gorge for 3 days to see DMB, Vfest of course, and The Who in London

I don't have tickets yet, but I would love to see Mars Volta

Cool..I got tix for The Who in London too :)
  • draperdraper Posts: 39
    I got tickets section 302. First time came up with 400 level, I tried again, the 300 came up. Now looks to be nothing left.

I couldn't believe the price, basically an extra 33.50 in charges. Yikes.

I love the amphitheatre though, and it should be a great show.
    One is too many and a thousand never enough
    draper wrote:
    I got tickets section 302. First time came up with 400 level, I tried again, the 300 came up. Now looks to be nothing left.

I couldn't believe the price, basically an extra 33.50 in charges. Yikes.

I love the amphitheatre though, and it should be a great show.

302 row H???

edit - cause my dad got those to come up like 15 min after but I didn't think it was gonna be worth the hassle of having an extra pair of tix, so I threw them back.
    Kricket wrote:
    302 row H???

row k. seats 25 & 26...which kind of suck. I like being on an aisle.

I'm in, I wasn't able to get tickets for the hummingbird centre, so grateful for these.
    draper wrote:
    row k. seats 25 & 26...which kind of suck. I like being on an aisle.

I'm in, I wasn't able to get tickets for the hummingbird centre, so grateful for these.

hmm yah the ones he pulled up were seats 1&2....but I'll wait and see if I can pull up any in the 200's closer to the show.

have you seen the prices that the scalpers are asking? makes me so made!!! lots of ones in the 200's too....jerks!
    Kricket wrote:
    hmm yah the ones he pulled up were seats 1&2....but I'll wait and see if I can pull up any in the 200's closer to the show.

have you seen the prices that the scalpers are asking? makes me so made!!! lots of ones in the 200's too....jerks!

I haven't looked at scalper prices. I don't know how the hell they could get seats that close. I was there right at 10:00, and I knew there was no way I was getting in the 200's. Obviously what we wanted.

I guess there is consolation in the fact I'm not on the lawn.

It'll be a great time, and once those drums start, we won't care where we are. Will we :)
    draper wrote:
    I haven't looked at scalper prices. I don't know how the hell they could get seats that close. I was there right at 10:00, and I knew there was no way I was getting in the 200's. Obviously what we wanted.

I guess there is consolation in the fact I'm not on the lawn.

It'll be a great time, and once those drums start, we won't care where we are. Will we :)

True, true...and you're covered if it rains :)
    yeah...damn, it better not rain.

btw..I noticed you're seeing CSNY this tour, if you didn't see them at the ACC, make sure you're in your seats early. In Toronto, ticket said show starts at 7:30...I'm never there that early...the band came on at 7:45. Ooops. I didn't miss much, but I was disappointed I was late.
    draper wrote:
    yeah...damn, it better not rain.

btw..I noticed you're seeing CSNY this tour, if you didn't see them at the ACC, make sure you're in your seats early. In Toronto, ticket said show starts at 7:30...I'm never there that early...the band came on at 7:45. Ooops. I didn't miss much, but I was disappointed I was late.

It's funny how they come on so early eh :) I didn't go to TO but my dad did so I have been warned...thanks :)
    Kricket wrote:
    It's funny how they come on so early eh :) I didn't go to TO but my dad did so I have been warned...thanks :)

you're welcome. must be because they're old farts. :D

great show, you're going to love it. :)

now I gotta go pretend to be productive or something.

have a great day :)
    Kricket wrote:

Some bands do that. If there's no opener expect them to be on early. Roger Waters and David Gilmour have done the same when I saw them. I always check to see if there's an opener before I show up late.

The Who on a Saturday night - see ya there!
  • yeah i got tickets to tool at the tweeter with the seats. first tool concert
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • PJ_PhilPJ_Phil Posts: 84
    I musta had a horseshoe up my ass when I woke up this morning cause I managed to get 3 tickets for section 201 row A!!!! My buddy got through about 10 seconds after me and all he could get was the back of the 300's....really lucked out...first time ticketmaster has been this good for me. Ive never seen 'em before, so here's hoping for a wicked show!!

Phil
    Shows:

Montreal 2003
    Boston (1&2) 2004
    Montreal 2005
    Ottawa 2005
    Halifax 2005
    Boston (1&2) 2006
    Hartford 2008
    Mansfield (1&2)2008
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    Red Lukin wrote:

Enjoy the show!

i'm in the same boat here. woke up at 9:30, forgot WHY i was waking up at 9:30, went back to bed. woke up at 11:30, and realized i missed out on tool tickets. whatever. i've spent a crapload of money on the who. i'll wait another six years to see tool for the first time.
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Some bands do that. If there's no opener expect them to be on early. Roger Waters and David Gilmour have done the same when I saw them. I always check to see if there's an opener before I show up late.

The Who on a Saturday night - see ya there!

Yah...even Trey and Mike last wk started the show early..they liek CSNY have an intermission to. It's all good as long as you get a full set...I resently went to see Stills solo and he went on just after 8 and I was in my truck to head home at 10.
    PJ_Phil wrote:
    I musta had a horseshoe up my ass when I woke up this morning cause I managed to get 3 tickets for section 201 row A!!!! My buddy got through about 10 seconds after me and all he could get was the back of the 300's....really lucked out...first time ticketmaster has been this good for me. Ive never seen 'em before, so here's hoping for a wicked show!!

Phil

What for the Toronto show? CONGRATS!!!! Hey if you can't make it or have an extra...keep me in mind ;)
  • Got GA floor tickets to the fresno and bakersfield show
    10/31/99, 10/27/00, 06/01/03, 10/25/03, 07/07/06, 07/09/06, 07/15/06

Even Flow PSYCHO member #0020!!
    myspace.com/takingpunches
    uninnocent wrote:
    i'm in the same boat here. woke up at 9:30, forgot WHY i was waking up at 9:30, went back to bed. woke up at 11:30, and realized i missed out on tool tickets. whatever. i've spent a crapload of money on the who. i'll wait another six years to see tool for the first time.

Sure I'd love to see them live, but was likely only going to buy if I had GA anyways (not sure why the 100 section is the same price as 400, but what can you do). What I was going to say is, if it was a show I HAD to see I wouldn't have forgotten. : )
  • murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    can someone tell me which row is better in section 202 of the molson ampitheatre, row O or VV

thanks
    murph83 wrote:
    can someone tell me which row is better in section 202 of the molson ampitheatre, row O or VV

thanks

Row O is better than row VV in sec 202....it goes row ABCD ect then AA,BB,CC,DD ect. But anywhere in 202 is good :)
  • I'm dead center in 202... last row though... V... camden of course.
    PearlJam134.gif
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    me and both my friend were trying and he pulled up 300s by using 'best available' and i felt bold so i chose GA and i managed to pull up 4 on the floor for the T.O show......see my heart is racing, cos this shit never happens to me
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable