Axl Rose arrested

Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
edited June 2006 in Other Music
Good to know some people never change:

Star charged with several offences
Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose has been involved in an altercation at a Swedish aftershow party which has left him spending a night in jail.

Rose was fighting with a woman at a hotel bar early on Tuesday morning when security guards intervened. The star allegedly then broke a mirror in the hotel's reception, hitting and biting a security guard on the leg in the process. The man was later taken to hospital for treatment, reports MTV.

According to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, Rose was still drunk in his police cell at 11am and has been handcuffed in response to several aggressive outbursts.

At present time, the 44-year old has been charged with damaging property, assaulting a security guard and threatening a police officer, a crime that can lead to jail time, and has not yet been released from police custody.

Guns N' Roses are set to perform in Oslo tomorrow night (June 28).
It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365
    what a dumb ass?!?

Bit a security guard's leg??? wtf?
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    Axl doesn't even belong in the "other music" section. when the fuck was the last time he actually released a song?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    and just when theyre seemed to be some glimmer of hope for Chinese Democracy to actually be released soon....
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    LedZepFan wrote:
    and just when theyre seemed to be some glimmer of hope for Chinese Democracy to actually be released soon....
    Who actually gives a shit if Chinese Democracy ever is released or finished?

Guns & Roses back in the day.....fine, I was into it. I really like Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion I & II. But after that....and after 1990 happened....I just couldn't go back again.

A life wasted, life wasted....I am never going back again!!!
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Who actually gives a shit if Chinese Democracy ever is released or finished?

I do, I want to hear it, I like most of what I have heard so far. BTW Axl was released from jail, paid a fine and is out of trouble now, still a dumbass thing to do though.
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    This fucking guy is unbelievable

He can't go through a few shows in NYC without getting into a bitch-slapping contest with Tommy Hilfiger

He can't go through a month of touring outside the U.S. without getting arrested

On second thought, he has been acting crazy, and seems pretty confident lately, perhaps Chinese Democracy really is on it's way....
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    Biting a security guards leg......sounds about right in character for that little pussy!!!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    What a cock!!! the music world would be better off withouy him
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    First Axl gets his ass kicked by Tommy Hilfigger and now he is fighting a chic?... I think this officially makes Rose a complete bitch.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    deja vu
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    holtz wrote:
    I do, I want to hear it, I like most of what I have heard so far. BTW Axl was released from jail, paid a fine and is out of trouble now, still a dumbass thing to do though.

I am actually really looking forward to Chinese Democracy...if you go into the tracks with an open mind i think youll usually find that they are far above most peoples expectations...I'm actually really impressed with a few of them
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
    LedZepFan wrote:
    I am actually really looking forward to Chinese Democracy...if you go into the tracks with an open mind i think youll usually find that they are far above most peoples expectations...I'm actually really impressed with a few of them

Totally. I've been waiting for this release for a very long time now.
    The fact that Axl is out slapping and biting people is nothing new really.

Quote ( By Duff McKagan) " Honestly, I really don't believe Axl Rose lives on the same planet as you and I "

Whatever it takes to release the album Axl, a lot of people are waiting for it
    I'll keep taking punches
  • bluemonkeybluemonkey Posts: 198
    Carlos D wrote:
    Good to know some people never change:

At present time, the 44-year old has been charged with damaging property, assaulting a security guard and threatening a police officer, a crime that can lead to jail time, and has not yet been released from police custody.

just a built in excuse for chinese democracy not to come out AGAIN...
    culot4 wrote:
    First Axl gets his ass kicked by Tommy Hilfigger and now he is fighting a chic?... I think this officially makes Rose a complete bitch.

He may be a complete bitch but he didn't get his ass kicked by Tommy Hilfiger.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Saw GNR at Milton Keynes Hole in early 90s. It rained and became quite cold. Axl put on a little red satin bomber jacket (or was it a big girls blouse?)

Jessy!!!
    Rumour has it that this scuffle was because a security guard got a little too close to his Psychic or something. Yes, he's travels with a psychic/reader type woman for years, who is there to inform him when evil-energied spirits
    are closing in on him
    I'll keep taking punches
    DCGARDEN wrote:
    Rumour has it that this scuffle was because a security guard got a little too close to his Psychic or something. Yes, he's travels with a psychic/reader type woman for years, who is there to inform him when evil-energied spirits
    are closing in on him

Ha thats so silly, it was Beta, she is like a mother to him, she is not a psychic.
  • merlynmerlyn Posts: 179
    good pay bk for keeping shit loads of fans waiting 3 hrs at ya manchester gig in the 90's. halliluya i knew it would come some day. ya wanker axl.
    champagne for my real friends & i'm a real pain for my sham friends.. ;)
    keep the axl slaggin goin i'm in stitch's ere it hilarious dudes. "hey axl don.t raise your eyebrows at me son"
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    He has some real issues and I geniuely feel sorry for the guy. He needs to see someone regarding his problems.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    yeah a mirror obviously
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    Has Axl had all his shots?
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
    Has Axl had all his shots?

botox, picture it "what the fuck you lokking at son, don't raise ya eyebrows at me boy put your face streight"
    "it is officer"
    "you think that's funny you bitchin is that it"
    "ya fuckin ccccrrraaaazzzzzzyyyy, ya know u are"
    kik, biff, bam, whack,sok