Bruce Springsteen in Concert?

Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Is Bruce good in concert?I got tickets this morning for his show in Novemeber.Anyone else going?Is he good on this tour so far?
It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Is he good???? Lol, he's the boss!!!!!!! :cool:

Saw the queues this morning :eek: Did he sell out?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    I don't know,he's playing 3 gigs!That's four this year altogether.And only one PJ show in 6 years:(

Well I know it's Springsteen:) and all but is he good on the Seeger Sessions tour...?

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    I saw hima few years ago, niiice long setlists, hes GREAT live
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    maybe you missed this thread
    to quote sinmple minds:
    its alive and kicking

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=181067&page=10

dont go expecting to hear Born To Run or Rosalita .

even so, you will not be disappointed.

The Seeger Sessions Band is a spectacle to see in the live setting .
    The horns- its all about the horns . Mark Pender ( from the Conan O' Brien Show here in the states ) stands out- and of course La Bamba on the trombone . Imagine, 18- 20 musicians onstage, and not 1 electric guitar. Theres so much for your eyes to follow, theres so much energy up onstage . Bruce makes these old ( some 100+ years old ) fresh and new- this show is evidence that he truly is The Boss .

I'm sure Bruce will rework some of his classics , since they are taking the summer off until resuming the tour in the Fall . He already re-arranged many of his classics, including Open All Night, Johnny 99, Devils & Dust, Ramrod, If I Should Fall Behind, Atlantic City, Cadillac Ranch, & he even sprinkles in the occasional cover- like Long Black Viel ( Johnny Cash ) and Rag Mama Rag by The Band .

There will be 2 rehearsal shows ( again ) in Asbury Park NJ before he heads out to Europe. Check the other thread, i will be reviewing there. There are also numerous AOL videos posted ( links at that other thread ) from the Leg 1 tour- so you are able to get a feel for what they are doing !

Enjoy !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    maybe you missed this thread
    to quote sinmple minds:
    its alive and kicking

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=181067&page=10

dont go expecting to hear Born To Run or Rosalita .

even so, you will not be disappointed.

The Seeger Sessions Band is a spectacle to see in the live setting .
    The horns- its all about the horns . Mark Pender ( from the Conan O' Brien Show here in the states ) stands out- and of course La Bamba on the trombone . Imagine, 18- 20 musicians onstage, and not 1 electric guitar. Theres so much for your eyes to follow, theres so much energy up onstage . Bruce makes these old ( some 100+ years old ) fresh and new- this show is evidence that he truly is The Boss .

I'm sure Bruce will rework some of his classics , since they are taking the summer off until resuming the tour in the Fall . He already re-arranged many of his classics, including Open All Night, Johnny 99, Devils & Dust, Ramrod, If I Should Fall Behind, Atlantic City, Cadillac Ranch, & he even sprinkles in the occasional cover- like Long Black Viel ( Johnny Cash ) and Rag Mama Rag by The Band .

There will be 2 rehearsal shows ( again ) in Asbury Park NJ before he heads out to Europe. Check the other thread, i will be reviewing there. There are also numerous AOL videos posted ( links at that other thread ) from the Leg 1 tour- so you are able to get a feel for what they are doing !

Enjoy !

I will enjoy!:)Sounds amazing.

Oh and we get Conan O'Brien on tv over here too thankfully.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
    Is he good???? Lol, he's the boss!!!!!!! :cool:

Saw the queues this morning :eek: Did he sell out?

Yep they announced another date,it sold out in 25 mins!Four concerts,34,000 tickets in 25 minutes!Unreal.If only PJ would do the same here...

www.bebo.com/pearljam06