Foo Fighters Secret Gig in Camden Tomorrow

redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Anybody has a spare that they don't need? Would be most grateful! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Anyone? One teeny-weeny ticket? Please..
    A little desperate bump.... Please let me know if you have a spare.. even if it's late in the day! Will be checking in until 4pm!
    Oh dear.. over 100 views but no spare tickets...

Well.. another little bump... This thread is looking quite sad with only me posting!

Anybody with two tickets and a last minute cancellation from a mate? :D

I'll be checking 'til about 4pm (never lose hope!!)
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    no sod knows about it :P
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    Are you going? You don't have a spare by any chance, do you? :D
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    im going, sold my spare. :(
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    Didn't see you there! :( Pip and I were front row, right to Dave....
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Hey, so you managed to get a ticket! Well done! I would love to see the foos in a tiny venue. So how was the show?!
    I had one face, but a friend of mine was desperate to get one.. In the end, he should have hung around the venue because they let some people in... Both Pippa and I tried for tix... she got some (I got her spare) but I didn't!

The show was INCREDIBLE. No barrier in front of the stage which was knee level so we had to hang on to whatever we found not to be pushed over... Dave and the rest were in mighty form and having loads of fun... Dave went all over in the crowd, sat playing (and other things!) on one of the speakers and generally having fun...

Don't know if you went to last year's club gig, but this one was sooooooo much better. Pip and I got loads of swag too! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Don't know what else to say other than ... THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

G_I_G how can I be at the same gig as you and not bump into you :o ... somethings not right in the world :(

Do you have a new number since you lost your phone? If so pm me ... we CAN'T allow this to happen again :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    G_I_G how can I be at the same gig as you and not bump into you :o ... somethings not right in the world :(

Do you have a new number since you lost your phone? If so pm me ... we CAN'T allow this to happen again :p

Yeah.. you usually creep up behind us.... pm me with your number too... (my such in demand!). Have you got your CC tix?

You know.. I might sound like a bit of a heretic here.. but I'm prepared to say that this was the best live show I've been too (but then again... PJ at the Astoria....)
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    redrock wrote:
    I had one face, but a friend of mine was desperate to get one.. In the end, he should have hung around the venue because they let some people in... Both Pippa and I tried for tix... she got some (I got her spare) but I didn't!

The show was INCREDIBLE. No barrier in front of the stage which was knee level so we had to hang on to whatever we found not to be pushed over... Dave and the rest were in mighty form and having loads of fun... Dave went all over in the crowd, sat playing (and other things!) on one of the speakers and generally having fun...

Don't know if you went to last year's club gig, but this one was sooooooo much better. Pip and I got loads of swag too! :D

Sounds awsome, wish I could have been there.
    Just a wee bit jealous.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    I think the smallest place I've seen the Foos is Brixton about ten years ago! Seen them loads of times since, but I always seem to miss out on the tiny secret shows! Glad you had fun, I'll be seeing you at the Roundhouse!
    I think the smallest place I've seen the Foos is Brixton about ten years ago! Seen them loads of times since, but I always seem to miss out on the tiny secret shows! Glad you had fun, I'll be seeing you at the Roundhouse!

I will also be at The Roundhouse so see you there!

Take it you are on the Foos mailing list and it was plans or seetickets that let you down?

... and yes Rita last night much better than The Underworld
    Chime wrote:
    I will also be at The Roundhouse so see you there!

Take it you are on the Foos mailing list and it was plans or seetickets that let you down?

I am on their mailing list, but don't recall getting anything - I'll probably find a missed email in my spam box now, dammit! I'll blame seetickets regardless, cause they are scumbags! haha!
    I am on their mailing list, but don't recall getting anything - I'll probably find a missed email in my spam box now, dammit! I'll blame seetickets regardless, cause they are scumbags! haha!

Actually for this one their mailing list messed up ... hardly anyone got it ... esp those who are signed up with a hotmail address :o

Yep see you at the roundhouse... But Dave said the foos will be back in the fall for proper shows.
    Obviously they are doing the festivals at the moment but even for that he was talking about also doing some 'secret shit' whatever that may be...
    Chime wrote:
    Actually for this one their mailing list messed up ... hardly anyone got it ... esp those who are signed up with a hotmail address :o

weird, I can't find anything, apart from a birthday message from them from last week. Oh well, better luck next time.
    Set list for the show was... (taken from foo board)

Breakout
    My Hero
    Times Like These
    For all the cows (preceeded by scotty on stage )
    Cheer Up Boys...
    WIND UP
    Stacked Actors (plus crazy jam and dave in crowd on top of speakers etc.)
    Everlong
    Monkey Wrench
    Hey Johnny Park
    Low
    Band On The Run
    New Way Home
    Best Of You
    All My Life
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    redrock wrote:
    Set list for the show was... (taken from foo board)

Breakout
    My Hero
    Times Like These
    For all the cows (preceeded by scotty on stage )
    Cheer Up Boys...
    WIND UP
    Stacked Actors (plus crazy jam and dave in crowd on top of speakers etc.)
    Everlong
    Monkey Wrench
    Hey Johnny Park
    Low
    Band On The Run
    New Way Home
    Best Of You
    All My Life
    WOW!!! Foo's are my favourite band. You are sooooooo lucky!!! Wind Up!!! And New Way Home, they haven't played that in a while. I've seen Cheer up Boys Your Makeup Is Running on youtube, What's it like live?
    Was Everlong just Dave on his own or the whole band? As much as I like Dave's solo version, I love the full band version more.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    i used to really like the Foos.. but i discovered others...

not a bad set.. but is it just me or is it very short?
    I BrisK I wrote:
    i used to really like the Foos.. but i discovered others...

not a bad set.. but is it just me or is it very short?

It's normal for them. They were on stage about 1hr45 ... Dave likes to chat a lot :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Chime wrote:
    It's normal for them. They were on stage about 1hr45 ... Dave likes to chat a lot :D

he probably realised he sucks at drums
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I BrisK I wrote:

:rolleyes:
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
    I BrisK I wrote:
    That's why he plays guitar :rolleyes:. He did say at one of the gigs I attended that Taylor played better drums than he did.