Chris Cornell - Roundhouse tix - SWAP STANDING FOR SEATING

redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
edited August 2007 in Other Music
I have two standing tix for the CC gig at the Roundhouse in London on Monday 3rd September.

Due to arm injury that's not really sorting itself out, I need to go seating. Anyone out there with GOOD seats want to swap?

Let me know :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    try the Cornell boards... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    oohhhh Dunky... Trust you sending me over the the CC board.... I'm there anyway - I'm trying all over the place! :D:D

People.. be nice to me... I'm not part of the street team trying to spam the place... I just need to swap my tix!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Left you a message on the CC board.
    Roundhouse thread!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    redrock wrote:
    oohhhh Dunky... Trust you sending me over the the CC board.... I'm there anyway - I'm trying all over the place! :D:D

People.. be nice to me... I'm not part of the street team trying to spam the place... I just need to swap my tix!
    nice spell...
    CC, not worth it!
    pjtaper wrote:
    CC, not worth it!
    Still bitter, are you? :D
    Left you a message on the CC board.
    Roundhouse thread!!
    Are POB there? What are your seat numbers? Don't know what the roundhouse is like... Do you know where your seats are? A couple of people will be scoping it out for me Sunday! :D
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    redrock wrote:
    Are POB there? What are your seat numbers? Don't know what the roundhouse is like... Do you know where your seats are? A couple of people will be scoping it out for me Sunday! :D

Yes, thats me!!

Im not sure what seats we are at.
    I'll suss it out and get bk to you.

So..... you'll sort me out with your M&G if you win??
    Always worth a try!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Yes, thats me!!

Im not sure what seats we are at.
    I'll suss it out and get bk to you.

So..... you'll sort me out with your M&G if you win??
    Always worth a try!!

Haha! Well.. never met you at a PJ gig so it will have to be at CC! Not sure they will have M&Gs this time... seems it may be going to their street team people.

And, as sweet as you may be, there will be others before you for the M&G! :D:D:D
    Still desperately wanting to swap standing tickets for seating ones....

Anybody out there to help out?
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    there's no seat numbers afaik, it's GA seating upstairs (though they're selling circle standings..so maybe that's right at the back)..
    from the floor, there didn't seem to be a bad seat, though you'll want to avoid the ones behind the pillars.