Options

Just a small request...

ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
edited June 2008 in The Porch
This summer of Pearl Jam is going to be sweet. I'm the oldest of 8, and the 4th (my sis) and 5th (my only bro) are the other big PJ fans in my family. Anyway my sis was about to hit her 5th show in Philly with me, but had to back out and I get to break my bro's PJ virginity with my fanclub seats for my 20th PJ experience.

Then, I wasn't going to go in D.C., because my wife and I are moving, but I found out my cousin who just graduated high school had a goal of seeing Pearl Jam this summer. So yesterday we went to her grad party and bought behind the stage seats (on StubHub sorry I hate it...but it's better than getting nosebleeds and safer than waiting till day of) for her, a friend, my friend Juan and his g/f (neither of whom have ever been to a concert of any kind), and me and my wife.

Finally, my wife and I will finish at Boston with fanclub seats...what a sweet 10 days I have coming up!!! Can I just place a request for Brother at Philly, for the band to turn around and play Last Kiss in D.C. (sacrilidge (sp?) I know), and/or Come Back in Boston (my wife and my first dance). If not no biggie, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Safe travels everyone.