~~~*** R U S H ***~~~

jack_bass_playerjack_bass_player Posts: 1,126
edited March 2007 in Other Music
All I can say is that RUSH are amazing!!

My favourite songs: Freewill, The Enemy Within, Tears, Afterimage, YYZ!!

I just got through watching the Rush Live in Rio DVD and it blew me away completely!! They are each such amazing musicians :eek:

New album on May 1st "Snakes And Arrows" and I really can't wait for it. Hopefully will get to see them this year as they have confirmed they are gonna be touring!

Any other Rush fans on here? :D:)
2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
2007 - London
2009 - London, Manchester, London
2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
2011 - Alpine Valley x2
2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    hell yeh

2112 and vapor trails all the way

another album out on my birthday :D

should be cool..

having a rush moment eh jack?
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    La Villa Strangiato...............Red Barchetta.............The Trees......Xanadu......Fly by Night.............just some really great tunes.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    Huge Rush fan. Some other great songs that no one has mentioned are Subdivisions, The Pass, Limelight, The Camera Eye, Witch Hunt, Working Man, Distant Early Warning, Bravado, Red Sector A, Vital Signs....too many to name. Just an amazing band.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    wondering why these guys havent made it into the rock and roll hall of fame yet when the likes of so so many other less important bands ( if you want to call them that ) have ? :confused:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • I love Rush. I'm pretty exicted for their new album and hopefully they play in Pittsburgh this summer.
  • working man is an awesome song
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • ArctangentArctangent Posts: 614
    rush are one of the best bands bar none - they have never made a bad album (well, maybe with the exception of caress of steel!) and i can't wait for the new album. i have heard they'll be touring europe in october!
  • I find that a lot of people don't give their 90's albums much credit (Counterparts, Test for Echo, etc.) but I love those discs!!