Cowboy Mouth

adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Anybody here a fan of these guys. I've been invited to a show this weekend and know basically nothing about them other than "Jenny Says". Would you guys recommend going or do they suck?
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.

Comments

• adam42381 wrote:
    other than "Jenny Says"

Yeah, that's the basis of my knowledge, but I've heard some live stuff and they sound fairly energetic.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    I have seen them plenty of times. I catch them whenever they hit town. It is just good fun. Fred the drummer/singer is worth the price of admission. His energy level is unmatched.

Now, there is a tad too much self promotion for my tastes, and if you don't know where the band is from (city) they will sure let you know...again and again and again...... This doesn't bother me too much.

I mean they are no where near my favorite band, in fact I rarely if ever play anything anymore however their live shows are just great. They often stick around after the show to sign autographs what have you, so I mean just cool people.
  • They have a great live show. I've seen them many times and you get your moneys worth. Fred is insane and makes sure that every single person is having a good time. I've seen him call a guy out for not jumping around and actually get off his drum kit, climb up to the balcony and stand next to the guy to get him going.

It's a great workout - check em out.