White Stripes Concert T's/Posters

adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I'm going to see them next weekend and am wondering if I should budget for a t-shirt for the wife and I and also a poster. Are they decent looking? Do they list tour dates? Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance...
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.

Comments

• the posters go for a pretty penny on eBay, like the brad klausen pearl jam posters. they are show specific, and usually limited to 100 per show. if you really want one, i'd say get there as early as you can. they are about 30-35 dollars. i went to the gig in Vancouver and I didnt spend much time on the shirts as i didnt really see a design i was crazy about. i remember one with a penguin on it, and another with some sort of strange abstract design.

wish i could be of more help to you.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Ok thanks. I'm looking at ebay and only see 1 poster from the current tour which is the 7/7/07 tour date. Anybody know where I can view some other posters from the current tour?
    Ok thanks. I'm looking at ebay and only see 1 poster from the current tour which is the 7/7/07 tour date. Anybody know where I can view some other posters from the current tour?
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/search.php?text=white+stripes&ipp=15&page=1

Their 07 tour posters are dope!
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Thanks. Definitely gonna have to check them out. Hopefully they won't be sold out too quickly!