Powderfinger wiped the floor with Counting Crows...

2»

Comments

• SoupySoupy Posts: 171
    Haven't really liked either of the last 2 Powderfinger albums much. Internationalist is a classic though (and the albums either side of that are very good as well).
    They always seem abit like Canada's Tragically Hip in that they are huge in their home country but barely sell any records anywhere else. Hip are better though (in my opinion!).
  • when they toured the states in 2001 i saw them twice in one week. one was a club no bigger than my office. pretty fucking amazing to see a band tearing up the australian charts with odessey #5 in a small venue. i got to talk with the entire band for like 20 minutes that night about the record.
    they haven't come back since and that really sucks. my favorite has to be "double allergic."
    www.cluthelee.com
  • ZjorZZjorZ Posts: 15
    I saw Counting Crows on Pinkpop 1,5 month ago. I saw them, but didnt hear them lol. They played between Queens of the Stone Age and Rage Against the Machine (these 2 played on the main stage, CC on small stage). I was pretty far from the stage(so I could get as fast as possible to RATM :D), but we couldn't hear the music where we stood :S. We werent that far from the stage, we stood there before when another band played, and the sound was pretty good then. We could even hear the music from the tent better, which was like 500 metres away. So that performance really sucked for us, luckily we could get pretty close to the mainstage before RATM started (which was a great experience ;) )