Finger 11

satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Ive been listening to these guys recently...I love it.. A few awesome songs on this cd.. Anyone else listen?
*Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
Baltimore- 2024
DC- 2006, 2008
New York- 2008, 2010
Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
Seattle- Gorge 2005
EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    which CD, they have a couple. They are alright, I have seen them live like 3-4 times. Some of their songs are ok, I especially like Thousand Mile Wish from their last album. I even remember them from before they were known as Finger Eleven. Those might Rainbow Butt Monkey's :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Yeah they are pretty good....haven't seen them mentioned on this board for a while.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • I posted just a few days ago about the new single Paralyzer, which is playing on their website and myspace page...

I've been a fan since TIP - each album has some excellent songs and some not so great songs. Greyest if Blue Skies is my favorite all-around disc, but the self-titled disc is pretty good too, with songs like Therapy and Absent Elements...

I'm a fan...
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    better than their last effort...hints of old school Finger Eleven (song "Sense of Spark"), which is a breathe of fresh air since i thought their last album was too "poppy".....

Lost My Way and Falling On are good songs, along with Paralyzer

couple forgettable songs and some fillers...i have a feeling this album will have some songs that will grow over time as i listen to it more

6/10 rating

TRACK LISTING

Paralyzer
    Falling On
    Ill Keep Your Memory Vague
    Lost My Way
    So So Suicide
    Window Song
    Sense of Spark
    Talking to the Walls
    Change the World
    Gather and Give
    Them Vs You Vs Me
    Easy Life
  • if i hear "one thing" on the radio once more i'll kill myself. stupidest song ever written
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    'Tip' is a great album. Doesnt matter what they ever do, that album will always be classic to me.
  • gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    Tip is great, Rainbow Butt Monkeys were good, Greyest of Blue Skies is decent and it's all downhill from there.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • tnt358tnt358 Posts: 72
    Greyest of Blue Skies is an excellent album
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    i remember seeing them at edgefest when i was young..... they had just changed their name from rainbow butt monkeys... great set

also remember seeing them play at louie's in saskatoon.......another great set

i haven't listened to em since
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • the new song sucks ass...rbm and circles was great though