Pepper

Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
edited April 2008 in Other Music
I had seen them last year at the Warped Tour, and had kinda written them off. I saw their new-ish album at the record store today and picked it up. Wow, I had assumed everything of theirs was pretty hardcore, but this album is just too mellow and cool. Pick it up!
http://music.barnesandnoble.com/No-Shame/Pepper/e/075679453624/?itm=3
deep, deep blue of the morning
gets to me every time
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spnkrispnkri Posts: 137
    I'd never heard of them until now, but after looking at the album cover, it looks like the Simpsons.
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    then you shoud give them a chance, they're pretty good.
    gets to me every time
  • PahkTheCahPahkTheCah Posts: 193
    is this the band that sang something along the lines of "Flipper died a natural death he caught a nasty virus" "...hit him in the leg, while it should have been a better shot and hit him in the head ..." "They were all in love with life, they were drinking from a fountain that was pouring like an avalanche that was pouring down the mountain ..."?
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    uhhhhhhhh.....maybe :confused:
    gets to me every time
  • PahkTheCah wrote:
    is this the band that sang something along the lines of "Flipper died a natural death he caught a nasty virus" "...hit him in the leg, while it should have been a better shot and hit him in the head ..." "They were all in love with life, they were drinking from a fountain that was pouring like an avalanche that was pouring down the mountain ..."?

thats butthole surfers.

pepper is like Sublime.