Stone Temple Pilots House Of Blues Bootleg

keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
edited July 2007 in Other Music
So, I have heard some songs off of this, and absoutley love it! Does anyone happen to have a link to where I could download the boot?

THANKS!
Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    So, I have heard some songs off of this, and absoutley love it! Does anyone happen to have a link to where I could download the boot?

THANKS!

I'm not sure the links, but the videos/songs are all over the internet. You may try torentspy.com or Limewire or all those stuffs.

Check http://www.belowempty.com and its forum if you haven't so.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    bestsane wrote:
    I'm not sure the links, but the videos/songs are all over the internet. You may try torentspy.com or Limewire or all those stuffs.

Check http://www.belowempty.com and its forum if you haven't so.
    I'm trying to do this without downloading another program, but damn I want this show. Anyone?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    Bump? Anyone?
    I'm trying to do this without downloading another program, but damn I want this show. Anyone?

Are you talking about the song files (mp3, aac, etc) or video files?
    Song files, like mp3, aac, etc.
    Song files, like mp3, aac, etc.

Have you tried out the Below Empty forum? I think they've got lots of songs over there.
    I'm searching B.E. It's the show with 'Roadhouse Blues'.
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    Shoot me a PM and I'll figure out a way to get it to you. I'll be out of town until Sunday though, so if you can wait, I can get you the show in mp3!
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I also have it. I'll try to remember to upload it tonight.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    stpmattb wrote:
    Shoot me a PM and I'll figure out a way to get it to you. I'll be out of town until Sunday though, so if you can wait, I can get you the show in mp3!

Another STP thread, and of course we're both in it...
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    You guys rock.

I believe it was yosi who ORIGINALLY sent me Roadhouse Blues.
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    I have the dvd.. its proshot and amazing.. pm me and ill seed it for you somewhere... are you on youkanland or zomb or anything?
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    Long live STP!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ya i got it on DVD as well :)