Audioslave Fan Club

since i fell apartsince i fell apart Posts: 119
edited June 2006 in Other Music
Did anyone here join? Is it going to work like the 10C in terms of seniority and such? The terms say members are not guarenteed tickets to shows, but we get a ranking in our profiles so I can't tell what is going on.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    well i joined and basically you just get the presale pw before everyone else gets to buy tickets. you also get 2005 tour photos, news about the band and i think if you order the cd through them you get it earlier than september 5th.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • well i joined and basically you just get the presale pw before everyone else gets to buy tickets. you also get 2005 tour photos, news about the band and i think if you order the cd through them you get it earlier than september 5th.

That's pretty cool. I guess I didn't read the details. I was actually kind of sad though b/c I thought I would be higher up in seniority given that the fan club was only created a couple of weeks ago. I had wanted to be one of the first 500 members since I think the website said they will get something extra. But, oh well, I will live.
  • i joined and think its cool that they are making membership cards. Maybe ten club should think about it as it would make it easier when picking up pre-sale tickets.
  • orgirlorgirl Posts: 35
    My ranking is 302, so does that mean that I was the 302 person to join?
  • orgirl wrote:
    My ranking is 302, so does that mean that I was the 302 person to join?

I definitely don't know for sure, but yeah I would think so. If that is in fact what it means then you "will be entered into a special contest to receive memorabilia signed by the band"...good stuff.
  • lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    I am #175. Yeha.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    well, they already chose 2 winners in case you didn't catch that......

this was posted May 15, (so we've been around longer than 2 weeks!)
    **We are over 500 members!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS OF TODAY WE'RE AT 617 AND GROWING!!)
    From the Community section (subheader Contests)

Congratulations to Audiosmitten and Rebaspike! They are the two winners in our first contest in which they will receive memorabilia signed by Audioslave. Their numbers were personally drawn by the band today!**

the item won:
    **My prize is a promotional cover of the 1st Audioslave album signed by all members of the band. Very cool!!!!!**

and there will be another contest hopefully during the summer......

as to the membership # and your ranking #, they are NOT the same.....think of the number on your membership card as a credit card #......your rank # will ONLY show to YOU when you view your own profile page.

an Audiophile
  • Thanks for the info. I wish I'd signed up sooner. I'm seven-hundred and something. Oh well, it may not be the first 500 but I guess it's not too bad. I was just so engrossed in everything PJ that I caught on a bit late!
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I just spent the $25 this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pretty good tickets when they come to PA.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • I think it's pretty well-organized. Follows the tenclub format we know and love in most aspects, although I'm not too sure they get the best seats in the house. I'm looking forward to this new club, I think it'll be worth the money.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2