God damn......

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited August 2008 in Other Music
I'm really stoned right now and put on my electric guitar head phones and started listening to Siamese Dream.....Hummer and Soma are fucking amazing tunes with surround sound.

It's hard to believe that Billy wrote the whole album by himself. Genius artwork. Why I think Siamese Dream is the best thing SP's have ever done.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I just listened to Drown off the Singles soundtrack. I always thought that song was superb, but easily lost among the other amazing tunes on that CD.

I also gave Soma a listen today, in attempt to muster some strength to go to the show tonight in Boca Raton, FL. I dont have tickets, and no cash, but just outside the ampitheater there is a great place to hear the show just like you're inside.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • in my top 3 albums of the nineties. maybe ever. So solid from start to finish. i dont skip any songs.
  • bird jambird jam Posts: 107
    MrSmith wrote:
    in my top 3 albums of the nineties. maybe ever. So solid from start to finish. i dont skip any songs.

I skip Disarm. If he had put Frail & Bedazzled (or really any song off Pisces) on Siamese Dream instead of Disarm, it might be the greatest album in history.
    Liberace was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.
  • CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    I have always loved Mayonaise. SD is easily a top 15 90's album.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"