Man, Sublime takes me back....

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited August 2008 in Other Music
So I use to listen to Sublime back in 8th grade when I started smoking pot. They were the first thing close to Rock I religiously listened to (only listened to rap back then). Then I quit listening to them after I expanded my musical taste. Well I recently just put all of their released CD's on my iPod. I think I appreciate their musical ability a lot more now. Songs like Badfish, Right Back and Don't Push really shine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    They do some wicked covers, too. I love their versions of Scarlet Begonias and We're Only Gonna Die For Our Own Arrogance
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • BrezBrez Posts: 570
    gleemonex wrote:
    They do some wicked covers, too. I love their versions of Scarlet Begonias and We're Only Gonna Die For Our Own Arrogance

Bradley did a really interesting/good version of Trenchtown Rock too.
    And before his first step... He's off again...
  • leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
    still love sublime. 40oz and sublime are both incredible albums. Too bad we lost brad before he could see his star rise.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06