So I'm Watching U2- Live in Milan...

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited January 2008 in Other Music
God City of Blinding Lights is such a beautiful song.

How many people were there? Looks like an amazing concert.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    i believe the capacity was 80,000...cant remember where i read it but i remember reading it was the same capacity as the dublin shows, which was 80,000. that was a fucking great concert
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    God City of Blinding Lights is such a beautiful song.

How many people were there? Looks like an amazing concert.

wow, i saw them twice on this tour, amazing!!! i cant wait to see them again in vancouver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DgqBK7io5c
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Love or hate Bono, you would have to say that U2 are one of the greatest live bands ever. Looking forward to the new album this year, lets hope its better than the last couple of efforts!
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Fuck yea. I talked music with my English teacher last year in my senior year and we talked about Pearl Jam (he saw them in '92 in Toronto when he was a junior in high school), Alice and Soundgarden. Then we talked about U2 and he said "I know you adore PJ, AiC, NIN and Soundgarden but you must agree that U2 is one of the most important bands to ever come along..."

I at first didn't agree then I started to watch U2's live stuff and started listening to them more and now I whole heartedly agree.