Screaming Trees Unreleased Album (1998)..AMAZING!

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Uploaded it for you ST fans out there!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=881QSFN8
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• How does Megaupload work? And what is a rar file? Would this be something that can be torrented on Dime, Zomb, or Trader's Den? Or would it be taboo?
  • Uploaded it for you ST fans out there!

Wow, cool, I had no idea this existed! Thank you, can't wait to hear it!
  • The Vacant wrote:
    How does Megaupload work? And what is a rar file? Would this be something that can be torrented on Dime, Zomb, or Trader's Den? Or would it be taboo?

With megaupload, you enter the letters shown in the box (top right of the screen), then you get a page come up and it has a count down for a free download, wait for it to count down, then click the download button and a box should pop up for you to download. Use the program winrar (just google it) to extract the files.
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Uploaded it for you ST fans out there!

:eek: WTF??? :eek:
    I am geting curious...:o
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    The Vacant wrote:
    How does Megaupload work? And what is a rar file? Would this be something that can be torrented on Dime, Zomb, or Trader's Den? Or would it be taboo?

I just figured out .rar last night. It always used to piss me off because i would find all this music in that type of file and could not listen to it.

It is basically compressed so it is a lot like a Zip file just a different type. There are lots of ways to open it. I ended up using this program

http://www.7-zip.org/

Basically install the program. download the file. go to the file and left click on it and their will be an option to open it using 7-zip. selecte it and it should unlock/"unzip" it for you. Then it is in mp3 format.

i'm not familar with dime etc but don't they share in mp3 format?

Hope that is helpful.

I'll have to try to grab this album tonight at home
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    1. Ash Grey Sunday
    2. Tomorrow Changes
    3. One Way Conversation
    4. Low Life
    5. Anita Grey
    6. Crawl Space
    7. Revelator
    8. Anita Grey (alternate version)

Is that file with this tracklist? Cause then I know it, and it's really stupid that no label was intrested to release these tracks!
  • Klumpie wrote:
    1. Ash Grey Sunday
    2. Tomorrow Changes
    3. One Way Conversation
    4. Low Life
    5. Anita Grey
    6. Crawl Space
    7. Revelator
    8. Anita Grey (alternate version)

Is that file with this tracklist? Cause then I know it, and it's really stupid that no label was intrested to release these tracks!

Yeah that's the track list. I suspect it wasn't released becasue of problems within the band, they were always pretty volatile.
  • might have to check this out. Heard some Sceaming Trees songs lately on Sirius's Lithium station. Bad ass songs, I just might be able to dig this band.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • might have to check this out. Heard some Sceaming Trees songs lately on Sirius's Lithium station. Bad ass songs, I just might be able to dig this band.

They are an amazing band. Start with Dust and Sweet Oblivion!

They really need to reunite.
  • MCGMCG Posts: 780
    I love this forum. A month ago I find an unrealeased Smashing Pumpkins album in here and now a Screaming Trees one? Nice.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • They are an amazing band. Start with Dust and Sweet Oblivion!

They really need to reunite.

I dunno. I'm pretty happy with Lanegan's workrate as a collaborator. And he seems happy. He seemed anything but happy during his time with the Trees. So as much as I love their music, I think they're probably best left in the past.

K, maybe a one-off gig in Dublin sometime.:D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    thanks alot for this!!
  • intodeep wrote:
    I just figured out .rar last night. It always used to piss me off because i would find all this music in that type of file and could not listen to it.

It is basically compressed so it is a lot like a Zip file just a different type. There are lots of ways to open it. I ended up using this program

http://www.7-zip.org/

Basically install the program. download the file. go to the file and left click on it and their will be an option to open it using 7-zip. selecte it and it should unlock/"unzip" it for you. Then it is in mp3 format.

Seems simple enough. Thanks.
  • pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    Wow! Got this a week ago, just can't stop listening! Awesome stuff by an awesome and incredibly under-rated band.

Mark Lanegan is just a pure legend.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Thanks so much for this. I am loving these songs. Too bad they were never released. This is really good stuff.
  • Heard this a while ago but thanks to the thread starter for posting. Anita Grey is my favorite track and Josh Homme plays guitar on the alt version!
  • T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    I got this from you a couple weeks ago, thanks for the upload, very clutch but one question, does the album have a name or is the name actually Unreleased album and im just an idiot
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Thank you!! :D
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • The VacantThe Vacant Posts: 271
    Not really an unreleased album. The tracks come from two different sessions (one in 98, one in 2000) where they laid down demos to shop around for a new label. No one ever expressed interest, so nothing was ever done with them and the band eventually broke up.

I've been told there is an unreleased Trees album from in between Sweet Oblivion and Dust. The unreleased tracks on the Ocean of Confusion compilation come from this era.