Just a friendly reminder.....

corycory Posts: 736
edited November 2007 in Other Music
I know these are older songs, but if you haven't heard them in a while or never at all, the Deftones have 2 songs that will kick your ass.

Bored and Passenger.

Check them out on youtube or download them. After I hear them, I want to run outside and beat the shit out of a small child. I don't do it........but I want to.

Anyway, whatever....food for thought.
Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    ooh, I love Passenger. Not a big Deftones fan but that is a brilliant song. I 'll check out bored now.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    just my opinion, and ive listened to one or 2 of their records, but all deftones songs can be combined into 1 single song.

Passenger does rock though, only because of Maynard.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• a5pj wrote:
    just my opinion, and ive listened to one or 2 of their records, but all deftones songs can be combined into 1 single song.

Passenger does rock though, only because of Maynard.

Heresey! Deftones have evolved a lot from their first record. The progression from Around The Fur (one of the finest metal albums ever in my view) to White Pony, was pretty damn impressive.

Passenger does indeed rock. I know they recorded a few songs together when they were recording the album, and Maynard left Deftones to choose which one they wanted to use; I would be really interested to hear the other songs.
  • Thanks cory!

P.S. Chino gives me the horn...