World Containe- The new Hip cd

melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
edited October 2006 in Other Music
Comes out, Tuesday Oct.17. Let me tell ya what a great cd. Cassic Tragically hip here, if you like the hip go out and buy this cd.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i havent really been blown away by a hip album since phantom power. my music @ work was ok and since then they've seemed to kinda go the rem route... making albums fans will listen to and enjoy, but not love, while the rest of the world ignores them.
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    New album is amazing, like every hip album.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    My fav songs right now are Lonely end of the rink, Fly, In View and i love
    The Drop Off.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Picked up my copy at HMV today. I think it's the best thing they've done since Phantom Power. Amazing album! By the way, if you wanna talk some Hip, there's plenty of discussion about the band and the new album over in this thread:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=159044&page=51

Feel free to join us!
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits