Comments

• cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    good stuff. saw them at Lolla 96 but i was a little young to remember much of it. i've spent the last couple of weeks getting reacquainted with some Trees stuff as well as his various solo records and side projects. gotta check out the Twilight Singers/Gutter Twins material with Greg Dulli next. if you haven't already, check out the new Soulsavers record! soooo awesome! pretty mellow, but just awesome. Lanegan is a rock god.
  • Ah yes, Screaming Trees what a great band. Mark Lanegan has such a great voice.
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Ah yes, Screaming Trees what a great band. Mark Lanegan has such a great voice.

very very good voice. i believe i share the same birthday as him too.

besides shadow of the season...anyone else suggest some other good albums of theirs?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • I only have Sweet Oblivion and Dust, but I consider those to be 2 of the best albums of the 90's - maybe two of the best albums ever.
  • rcsrcs Posts: 711
    hendrix78 wrote:
    I only have Sweet Oblivion and Dust, but I consider those to be 2 of the best albums of the 90's - maybe two of the best albums ever.

Totally agree! Love both those albums and they are easily two of my favorites from the 90's. I really wish I had had the chance to see them live. Had tickets to a show but they canceled and then broke up shortly thereafter.

Love those videos. Josh Homme looks so young.
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • i luv "Sweet Oblivion" but "Dust" is killer
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Dust is a great album for sure!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12