AIC Unplugged cover question

suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
edited July 2008 in Other Music
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/AIC_Unplugged.jpg

notice on the cover (bottom photo with the band playing) that mike inez is wearing a beret. but in the program proper, he wasn't even wearing at all.

im confused....
scratching my butt...
kinakamot ang aking puwit...
me rascando pompis...
krap mijn reet...
boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
bahrosh teezy...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Maybe it's not the whole concert you hear/see?
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Maybe it's not the whole concert you hear/see?
    Actually, I heard there was alot of editing done to this performance. I'm not sure that's just what I heard. The show is phenomenal, but you can clearly tell Layne is blitzed. Someone said this show was edited using several takes during the rehearsal, is this true? The reason I ask is because you see Layne with sunglasses on and without but it looks like it was clearly edited. I'm really asking for clarification is all. I read about it on this board bacl during the "Greatest seattle unplugged album battle thread" a year ago maybe.

Also notice that during "sludge factory" Layne clearly yells "Fuck" after screwing up and the band starts over. the snippet with Jerry talking is on the cd version, but the part with Layne yelling "fuck" and the band starting over is not. Great show but I suspect it was clearly edited to flow together better.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12