Incubus' Look Alive DVD

suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
edited July 2008 in Other Music
anyone seen this?

incubus sounds the same live & in studio. :D

great band though. one of my fave bands.
scratching my butt...
kinakamot ang aking puwit...
me rascando pompis...
krap mijn reet...
boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
bahrosh teezy...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Inhiding230Inhiding230 Posts: 362
    I love them !! I haven't seen any reviews on the DVD.... Is it worth getting? One of my favorite live DVDs is Incubus live at Red Rocks.
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    seren327 wrote:
    I love them !! I haven't seen any reviews on the DVD.... Is it worth getting? One of my favorite live DVDs is Incubus live at Red Rocks.

yes it is...mostly songs from the light grenades. there's also a semi-accoustic version of redefine. & footages from their light grenades world tour.
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Brain Of EBrain Of E Posts: 499
    it's only worth getting if you get the one with the bonus CD of the instrumentals you hear during the movie. The CD also comes with live versions of some songs from Light Grenades.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • Jack BauerJack Bauer Posts: 28
    I love the live version of punchdrunk
  • A decent DVD, mainly for the documentary footage; the live stuff wasn't fantastic although I thought the version of Nebula was solid. The CD is great though and really showcases Einziger's compositional skills.
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Haven't seen this DVD, but I saw 'em this year and was terribly disappointed. One of the most boring shows I've seen. I was really looking forward to seeing them too, after watching the Live at Red Rocks DVD.
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I love the DVD its pretty much like watching Imaginne in Cornice only with Incubus instead and not just in one country.:)
    I aint listened to the cd yet:o or the one with my live at Red Rocks blu ray for that matter:eek: I'll have to give them a spin.;)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Yielded wrote:
    Haven't seen this DVD, but I saw 'em this year and was terribly disappointed. One of the most boring shows I've seen. I was really looking forward to seeing them too, after watching the Live at Red Rocks DVD.
    Wow, exactly what I thought after seeing them in Birmingham. Which date were you at?
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    I love Incubus live, so amazing. The DVD is quite good as well, a really cool documentary-esque film.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Yielded wrote:

dont judge them on this last tours live performances, cuz they really did suck this tour. ive seen them every tour since morning view for a total of 4 times, all were fuckin great except the light grenades show. so dissapointing to see them slide like they did on this tour. hopefully they will pick it up for the next album.

really liked that feature on the red rocks dvds for the visuals and will check this new one out.

that earth to bella shit just killed the light grenades album for me. that and anna molly was a weak lead single and dig was comparable to christian rock.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • dont judge them on this last tours live performances, cuz they really did suck this tour. ive seen them every tour since morning view for a total of 4 times, all were fuckin great except the light grenades show. so dissapointing to see them slide like they did on this tour. hopefully they will pick it up for the next album.

really liked that feature on the red rocks dvds for the visuals and will check this new one out.

that earth to bella shit just killed the light grenades album for me. that and anna molly was a weak lead single and dig was comparable to christian rock.
    That's a shame about the Light Grenades tour, it was my first time seeing them and I had such high hopes. Mikey's hand injury was really unfortunate.
    I only really liked about half of Light Grenades, I concur with your reservations.