krap mijn reet...
boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
bahrosh teezy...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    suns rival wrote:
    bon jovi

I think that's pretty much the bottom of the barrel right there...I think I can even stand Creed's rip-off crap before I'd even think of listening to BJ.
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • suns rival wrote:
    bon jovi

Man-O-War

I win!
    NERDS!
  • "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Man-O-War

I win!

oh yeh?

Hell-0-ween...

or King DIamond.... you decide..
    http://www.myspace.com/sigepnader

History is the polemics of the victor...

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • suns rival wrote:
    haha, you're disqualified. they're not band. :)
    doh! valid point. damn my attention to detail :)
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    oh yeh?

Hell-0-ween...

or King DIamond.... you decide..

SplitBeaver

beat that one, NWOBHM experts!
  • chumbawamba

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
  • this is going to become ugly fast... somewhere someones ear drums will explode

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    brain of c wrote:
    u2

I admire your consisentcy BoC
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
    How about 7 Mary 3
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

• Neruda25Neruda25 Posts: 266
    Oasis
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

http://www.myspace.com/delonelyman
  • HippyvikHippyvik Posts: 281
    Simply Red

I think that makes me the winner :p
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    Crazy Town
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    Isopbell Cambell
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    The Disco Biscuits... wannabe psychedelic techno-esque jam band with a good guitarist, but music that sucks so bad all the ecstasy and LSD in the world still can't make it good.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Brainofdz wrote:
    How about 7 Mary 3
    no, no man, hell no, I feel you should get your ass kicked for saying something like that

j/k... but 7 mary 3 isnt a bad band.. really nice guys too, very personal with the fans

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • nickelback...ok, thats too simple...

and manowar are genius ;) they fight for metal that is true...
    "now i've got room to spread my wings and my messages of love...yeah love was my drug but that's not what i died of"

"I don't wanna think, I wanna feel"

"Go then, there are other worlds than these!" - Jake Chambers

09/02/2005 Vancouver
    09/23/2006 Berlin
    06/21/2007 Düsseldorf
  • my chemical romance have to come somewhere at the bottom of the shiz pile... along with every other emo band
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    my chemical romance have to come somewhere at the bottom of the shiz pile... along with every other emo band

fall out boy :).
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • ^ he's got you there. Fall out boy is the bottom of the shit pile... MCR is probably the top of the shit pile.. at least they aren't terrible musicians.

anyway..

hillary duff mother fuckers.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • panic at the disco.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    goatwhore
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    goatwhore

Holy God someone else has actually heard of Goatwhore... I got sucked into a death metal show once with a friend and actually saw them. They were the most entertanining and unintentionally funny thing I have ever seen. You just haven't seen bad music, until you have seen a shirtless filthy looking fuck with hair down to his ass growl the line: "This song is about the burning apocalypse!" And he meant it too.

But I can take the bad up a notch...

Insane Clown Posse.

Worst anything ever. Pack it up, close the thread. It doesn't get any fuckin' worse than that.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    They might not be worse but seeing as how all these bands equally suck I will add Cake to that list

By the way, the clown that put Oasis needs to get his hearing checked
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • They might not be worse but seeing as how all these bands equally suck I will add Cake to that list

By the way, the clown that put Oasis needs to get his hearing checked

Yeah, I wouldn't put Cake up there, a band that a lot of people can debate on, because personally, I think they're really talented. We're talking bad, bad music in this here thread. I'd say Sleater-Kinney, but a lot of people like them, so I wouldn't be able to put them in here.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
    no, no man, hell no, I feel you should get your ass kicked for saying something like that

j/k... but 7 mary 3 isnt a bad band.. really nice guys too, very personal with the fans

They suck balls, and anyone who likes them is a fag. n/k

my chemical romance have to come somewhere at the bottom of the shiz pile... along with every other emo band

First of all MCR has nothing to do with emo, and I doubt you could name a band that does.

Secondly, they aren't that bad. If you can't think of a worse band, then you really must not know much music. There are so many worse bands.