Keeping options open

edited June 2007 in Other Music
Yesterday I was playing a mixed CD that I made, and I clearly heard Eddie's voice on Dave Matthews, Sting, Bono, and a couple of others that I can't recall right now. I hear him a lot though, and it just turns me into this dreamy creamsicle! Yesterday on one of my posts I finished with one of my usual "critiques" about a Pearl Jam song lyric (Alive), this time, after hearing all those voices, I thought I oughta play the latest "self-titled" to "return" all his songs back (if that's what the jig is here, I don't know.) Also, with all those other musicians and they're titles, thought I'd leave my options open for next month's hopes and prayers, or "Sting", it it's not meant to be. Actually though, I think it was "The Police." No worries, mate. :-)
Rachel
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    mmkay
    Just me
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    how is it that someone who registered 18 months ago has only 2 posts. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • drugs are baad
  • jammerfalljammerfall Posts: 908
    Yesterday I was playing a mixed CD that I made, and I clearly heard Eddie's voice on Dave Matthews, Sting, Bono, and a couple of others that I can't recall right now. I hear him a lot though, and it just turns me into this dreamy creamsicle! Yesterday on one of my posts I finished with one of my usual "critiques" about a Pearl Jam song lyric (Alive), this time, after hearing all those voices, I thought I oughta play the latest "self-titled" to "return" all his songs back (if that's what the jig is here, I don't know.) Also, with all those other musicians and they're titles, thought I'd leave my options open for next month's hopes and prayers, or "Sting", it it's not meant to be. Actually though, I think it was "The Police." No worries, mate. :-)
    Rachel

Is it just me or the alcohol?
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"